Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CameTrue 7/12/16 Red Alert: Paranoid about Giant Aliens
(07-12-2016, 06:14 PM)Windy Wrote: LMAO george inappropriate bush

You can say that again!

Okay maybe it is more like:

extremely inappropriate george bush (is he coming out with a sex tape?)

Congress releases secret '28 pages' on alleged Saudi 9/11 ties

Congress earlier Friday, actually contains 29 pages of material, plus a letter from then-CIA Director George Tenet.

Sens. Richard Burr and Dianne Feinstein, the chair and top Democrat of the Senate Intelligence Committee, issued a statement that they agreed with the decision to declassify the report. But they cautioned, "These pages include unconfirmed allegations and raw reporting and have been the subject of conspiracy theories for years."

They called on the public to review related documents from the director of national intelligence that "debunk many of the allegations contained in the declassified section of the report."
The concluded, "We need to put an end to conspiracy theories and idle speculation that do nothing to shed light on the 9/11 attacks."

NOTE: this may tie into our headline of "Paranoid" as well in another run.
I know this is not George Bush, but 9/11 happened under George Bushes watch...

I find it striking that when stuff like this comes out, the news is always over shadowed by a bombing or another tragedy... as if it is planned. Maybe i am the one who is paranoid at this point.

Messages In This Thread
RE: 7/12/16 Red Alert: Paranoid about Giant Aliens - by Windy - 07-15-2016, 09:56 PM