Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to inquire about 'dream occurrance' credit?
A while back, I posted a series of dreams regarding both 'July 4th', 'July 7th' (both of 2016), as well as the first week of July.  My overall dreams kept insinuating events that would 'be the start of something terrible'.

While I perceived this to be more 'worldwide', I did in fact hit a major event with this series of dreams that, did in fact fulfill.

The multiple police shootings, 'Black-Lives-Matter', and nationwide (if not worldwide) protests all fell, rather accurately, on this date and week line-up.  It was bad, it met the date-specified, and I am quite sure that we have not heard the end of this.

While I cannot speak, yet, of it 'being the beginning of far worse things', I can say that it was fulfilled.

I ask 'how to be recognized' for this dream, as I noted none of my stats did change, nor did anyone recognize this to say anything about it.  If my dream postings are this inconsequential, then all I ask is someone to say so, please.

Messages In This Thread
How to inquire about 'dream occurrance' credit? - by Skeetersaurus - 07-13-2016, 03:44 PM