Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Smoke on the Water at Navy Pier
This is my husband's dream from yesterday.

I'm going into Chicago with my friend, Ray. We are heading northeast into town, and are seated in a vehicle, but there wasn't a roof to the vehicle, and we didn't notice any other vehicles or people. The day was a bit hazy.

I looked over to my right (to the east) and pointed out Navy Pier (on Lake Michigan). I realized something was wrong; the Pier didn't look quite right. I noticed grey/black smoke, but didn't see flames. As I watched, the smoke started to rise very rapidly, and covered a very broad area, possibly a couple miles wide. The smoke was rolling, boiling, undulating in a very unusual manner, and continued to grow in size and rise at an extremely rapid rate up to 60,000 feet or more.

Then it was though someone used the smoke as a huge projector, and dark blue/royal blue colors were projected onto the smoke with streaks of white and silver appearing, making it look almost like a static tv screen. Images were projected as well but I could not discern what these were.

I was not scared, but was in awe and wonder at the display.
Iris, you might be interested in reading this prediction. WWP has been predicting this event for months. It sounds a lot like what you saw, just a different location.
https://worldwidepredictions.com/2016/08...ti-attack/
The imagery of a "smoke screen" stands out.
The Chicago Event will be a smoke screen - hiding something, but what?
(08-13-2016, 07:00 PM)twiceblessed9 Wrote: Iris, you might be interested in reading this prediction.  WWP has been predicting this event for months.  It sounds a lot like what you saw, just a different location.
https://worldwidepredictions.com/2016/08...ti-attack/

Yes, thank you, the WWP predictions are very ominous.

(08-13-2016, 08:23 PM)Maat Wrote: The imagery of a "smoke screen" stands out.
The Chicago Event will be a smoke screen - hiding something, but what?

Good point, Maat, yes, definitely seemed to imply a smoke screen.
Haven't most events like what is feared, been engineered to manipulate the people. Fear is a great motivator and is seemingly the motivating factor behind people's push for Hilary.

Maybe the goal is to institute martial law and keep o in charge.

Who knows, and yes it is a sound bite, but we have two base emotional patterns love or fear, acting out of fear of something generally manifests that thing one fears or love and I choose to act out of love wether or not it seems hopeless in doing so or that by doing so I might help put in place a whackadoodle or something else that I am trying to avoid.

Anyway enough soap box as I believe everyone here has come to the same conclusion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Just reading this about the use of holographic images projected into the skies from satellites:

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociop...beam04.htm