Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
8/26/16 The Wolf and Puppies
I think we might be directed to focus on wolf prime puppy connection.  Excellent point Eric about prime wolf being lone wolf and noticing the way this message may change what would normally be a lone wolf event into something else with the added word puppy.  (note that puppy and pregnant are both in the run).
It may indeed seem to be a lone wolf event but one which is actually coordinated somehow.  I would guess multiple acts taking place in a short period of time.  Hours or days apart.   Maybe it is thought to be  a lone wolf event until it "gives birth" to more. Prime might actually represent  the #1 wolf terrorist with puppy being a child/teen carrying out the attack(s) as has happened in Turkey recently with a bombing by a youth between 12-14 years of age.
I believe if something does happen in the near future, look for a second action to follow shortly afterword.

There is a chance this is still related to the Washington State decision to kill an entire endangered wolf pack which I mentioned yesterday. More fallout might be on the way for that upcoming action.
Perhaps both events are what the bot is suggesting.

LEE
"A top executive at a South Korean company facing a corruption investigation was found dead early Friday just hours before he was due to be questioned by prosecutors.
Lee In-won, vice president of the conglomerate Lotte Group, was discovered lying on the ground with a necktie around his throat, according to local police.
Police said they suspected he may have hanged himself and fallen to the ground when the necktie broke, but the cause of death hasn't officially been established. A four-page letter was found at the scene in Yangpyeong county, east of Seoul, police said, declining to comment on its contents."
http://money.cnn.com/2016/08/26/news/com...index.html

Messages In This Thread
8/26/16 The Wolf and Puppies - by Eagle1 - 08-26-2016, 07:34 AM
RE: 8/26/16 The Wolf and Puppies - by twiceblessed9 - 08-26-2016, 01:43 PM
RE: 8/26/16 The Wolf and Puppies - by Shadewolf - 08-26-2016, 02:12 PM
RE: 8/26/16 The Wolf and Puppies - by ThePaladin - 08-26-2016, 06:50 PM
RE: 8/26/16 The Wolf and Puppies - by Goldengirl - 08-29-2016, 06:54 AM