Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spirals
Series of dreams all with spirals.

In a parking garage driving around trying to find a parking spot.

Looking at a parking garage from a distance watching construction trucks drive down this broken, decaying, spiral ramp. Thinking someone is going to get hurt bad.

Walking up a spiral path in wet grass. I was barefoot, and with a group of people. We were all strung out in a single file line, walking and talking. My old boss was there, which was surprising to me but I figured we're all in this together. The higher up I got, the lighter and better I felt.

Seems like anything decaying or dirty for me always speaks about life as we know it.

More hopeful scenarios always include nature, and surprisingly enough, traveling. That's two days in a row now that I've been on the move. Not running, not escaping, just moving right along. Big Grin

And I'm dreaming again! This is me, doing my happy dance!
hmmm. I wonder if you were picking up on this.
It is/was a super typhoon which just hit Taiwan and China.
http://www.cnn.com/2016/09/14/asia/typho...index.html
Very interesting Twice. Spirals throughout like typhoons, overturned trucks, destruction, people being hurt, wet grass. Hmmmm.

I was wondering about the bare feet, spiraling up, feeling lighter and better. Bare feet can signify death or ascending, spirals definitely mean ascending. That could be metaphoric for people dying as a consequence of the typhoon.