Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
9-11-16 Holocaust-like Dream
I am a man and am with a group of men. We are wearing very worn clothes, are hungry, no, starving, tired and many of us are sick. I am at the base of a rocky mountain hillside. The mountain in front of me has some bushes and trees but it is mostly a tall almost cliff like small mountain, lots of dirt, some boulders and rocks are jutting out of the side. They mountain curves to the right behind me. Between me and this mountain is a railroad track. The ground is dirt. Off to the right there is a gap between 2 mountains/hills where the tracks first appear. They travel along the base of the mountain and over to the left and continue following the contour of the mountain. I don't know how far down it goes and I can't see over the hills and peaks, even the small ones. We are in a "camp" of some sort. We have been there for a great deal of time but something has changed. We are no longer being held captive but we are isolated and can't leave either. It has the feeling of WW2 and a Holocaust camp however we are not wearing "striped pj's", there is no real barracks that I can see and I am aware that there is NO gas chamber present. I do not notice a fence in front of me or to the right, but the mountain would be a natural barrier. I do not see behind me too far, there may be one there.
It is fall or spring.
We are hoping someone will find us. We have been "left" and want to be rescued. Trains come by, but only on occasion. There hasn't been a train for some time. There hasn't been a train since "they" left us. If we see one, we will try to capture their attention and get help. In the distance the faint sound of a train clanking down the track can be heard. We gather by the tracks in front of the mountain and wait. A train slowly appears. IF we were healthy, we could run along beside it for some time, it is that slow. The cars are not enclosed. The men on the train appear to be workers of some sort perhaps miners. They have woolen jackets on and some have hats. They are sitting in train cars which remind me of a child's wagon, the ones that have wood boards on the sides and are open. They are tired and have some dirt smudges on their faces. I try to get their attention, waving my arms. We don't speak their language. I try pantomiming that we are hungry and need help. I worry they will think we are contagious with some illness. I use the few words I have learned of the language of this area but they don't really understand. Finally I try English thinking perhaps someone on the train understands it as a second language. There isn't much time left before the train will pass us by. Finally I hear an English response, it is brief and I am not sure what was said. It does provide hope however. The workers on the train seem to have a different look on there faces now, one of almost shock and purpose. They are at least aware of us now. There is hope.

Thoughts.
It reminded me or a work camp in WW2 Europe. I don't know why the men had not tried leaving on their own but I know that there was not a town nearby. They may not have had the energy to try to do so.
Now, that's two of us with dreams feeling like WWII. Someone doesn't want us to forget WWII.
Here is a timeline of events that happened in September during the years of WWII. Http://www.historyplace.com/worldwar2/ti...istics.htm

Attached Files
.docx   WW II. Timeline for September.docx (Size: 14.31 KB / Downloads: 0)
FEMA camp
Good point Aja!