Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
10/9/16 Pay Attention to Daniel's Speech!
Trending: daniel speech thanks deal rooms wrote beer anger expected contains driveway yes metal october schedule ship towel vaguely food lap shaped sat chasing board grass perhaps favorite stuck temple world
Waning: bit night hole changes once god days alarm noticed ill maybe flew fun jump decided child fly woods finland september

For more details about these DreamBot runs, please see: http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/T...amBot-Runs

Daniel speech
I have been wondering about this for a few days now.  Is a Daniel going to give and important speech?
Or what if we are being direct to look at a Daniel speech.  In fact, a famous Daniel Speech.
This is the most famous Daniel Speech I can think of and seems rather appropriate, given the current climate. Here
Perhaps this is the famous speech referenced...part of it anyhow...

"When my eyes shall be turned to behold for the last time the sun in heaven, may I not see him shining on the broken and dishonored fragments of a once glorious Union; on States dissevered, discordant, belligerent; on a land rent with civil feuds, or drenched, it may be, in fraternal blood! Let their last feeble and lingering glance rather behold the gorgeous ensign of the republic... not a stripe erased or polluted, nor a single star obscured, bearing for its motto, no such miserable interrogatory as "What is all this worth?" nor those other words of delusion and folly, "Liberty first and Union afterwards"; but everywhere, spread all over in characters of living light, blazing on all its ample folds, as they float over the sea and over the land, and in every wind under the whole heavens, that other sentiment, dear to every true American heart,— Liberty and Union, now and for ever, one and inseparable!"

Daniel Webster (Second Reply to Hayne)
Or is it referring to the book of Daniel?
Yep! It very well be be.