Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Angel experiences
Way cool stories, Julie! Love when things like that happen!

One of mine:

First time I flew, when I was a kid of about 6, we flew in an old military transport that was due for scrapping after our flight. We were flying to Japan from the west coast. It took a week to get from the west coast to Japan, because of recurrent engine trouble. When we flew out of Hawaii, we got about five hours out when one of the engines gave out and the other one was threatening to go. We were too far out to turn around and go back to Hawaii. The best shot was Wake Island. The flight crew prepared us for a water landing on the off chance the plane didn't make it. The guys behind us joked about it being a good night for a swim. We were low to the water, just in case the pilots had to put the plane down and all I could think was we were all going to die.

Can you imagine how much I don't enjoy flying? I've done a lot but I hate every second of it. I can't sleep on a plane unless drugged because I'm convinced my willpower it the only thing keeping that tin can in the air.

So I'm on a flight once and I'm tired. Really tired. But I know I won't be able to sleep(Got to keep the plane in the air, right? Wink ). I was seated in a window seat and I heard a whisper telling me to look out the window. I do, and I saw the wing covered in blue sparkling energy. In the middle of the wing was AA Michael, just sitting there like he was at a picnic or something. He saw me looking at him and he waved. All I could do was blink. I leaned around so I could look out the window on the other side of the plane. That wing was covered in white sparkling energy. Another angel, one whom I don't know was seated in the middle of the wing, lounged back like he was poolside and taking in some rays. He looked in my direction and even though I wasn't close to the window, I swear he winked at me.

See? the whisper says. You don't have to worry. They will keep the plane airborne while you rest.

First time I ever slept on an airplane flight. And it was one of the smoothest flights ever.

Messages In This Thread
Angel experiences - by Cassandra - 11-01-2016, 12:21 PM
RE: Angel experiences - by twiceblessed9 - 11-01-2016, 12:52 PM
RE: Angel experiences - by Cassandra - 11-01-2016, 12:54 PM
RE: Angel experiences - by Goldengirl - 11-01-2016, 08:30 PM
RE: Angel experiences - by ThePaladin - 11-01-2016, 10:32 PM
RE: Angel experiences - by Cassandra - 11-02-2016, 07:55 AM
RE: Angel experiences - by Goldengirl - 11-02-2016, 07:54 AM
RE: Angel experiences - by Cassandra - 11-02-2016, 09:35 AM
RE: Angel experiences - by heavendreamer - 01-21-2017, 01:19 PM