Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DESTRUCTION IN CALIFORNIA IS SO BAD
(04-08-2018, 04:26 PM)I didn\t know that the Billy Meiers prophecy contained information about the destruction of California.  Now I will have to read it.  But I am aware of the Joe Brandt OBE/vision, as well as Dr Barbara Pomars' book "confessions of a regressionist."  Page 115 of the book contains information about a destruction event. It seems to be related, like pieces of a puzzle.  I am also very concerned that this event could coincide with a pole shift, and the Mississippi suddenly becoming about 100 miles.  Whatever is going to happen, it seems to be coming soon.  JAWSAWTIKAL Wrote: It is the inevitable. Destruction of LA and San Francisco are really close to ww3. In Billy Meier's pleadian prophecies he says they took to the future to see San Francisco destroyed and one of the things he notice was that on one of the streets there was a car that had no mirrors on it...Mitsubishi has come out with car that has no mirrors on it(it has camera instead) set to come out in 2019 in Japan but California usually gets the test models so it could be being tested this year. I think that Mercedes benz is coming out with a mirror less car pretty soon. It has to be pretty soon within a year or so because the collapse financially will happen really close to all of it and Deutsche bank is back in finanacial  trouble again and they are sitting on 40 some trillion in cds fault swap which are link with all the other big banks...HNA can't support it and Qatar can't support Deutsche bank anymore and the whole world couldn't bail Deutsche bank so when it belly up there are going to be severe economic consequences world wide...you problaly won't have your credit cards or debit cards working...and credit will be pretty much gone, forever. If deutsche banks stock gets under 10 dollars a share there will be a great chance for a big sell off on it wall street despite the federal reserve acting as the plunge protection team. It's all tied in together one thing will follow another.

Messages In This Thread
RE: DESTRUCTION IN CALIFORNIA IS SO BAD - by Richard Holland - 04-13-2018, 04:28 AM