Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hiding from the Templars
06Nov2016

I debated whether or not to even post this dream but keep getting goosed, so here it is, just as I wrote it in my dream journal. WARNING: It's a long one.

At a shopping mall. Enclosed. Looking at clothers. There are other women in the area, plus some clerks. They all seem to know each other. There's a woman, somewhere in her 40's, shorter dark curly hair, heavyset, dressed in jeans and a red t-shirt/sweater/sweatshirt with a Christmas design on the front. She strikes up a conversation with me. When I decide to go to another shop, she tags along, chatting as if we're best buds. She asks what I'm looking for. I tell her I don't know but I'll know it when I see it. We're the mezzanine area of the mall. People bustling about. I see down the way, at the other end, soldiers/cops in black tactical uniforms, full face helmets, and armed, stopping people. Somehow I know they're looking for certain people. Those who know things and have certain gifts and abilities. I also know I'm one of the people they seek. I step into a shop. The woman tags along. There's a man dressed completely in white browsing the home decor. I pretend to also be browsing the home decor. The woman wanders to another aisle. The man tells me there would be no way he'd put this cheap Chinese-made crap in his home. I look at him and ask why he's in the shop then. Waiting, he says. He tells me his name is Darryl and that he works for the railroad. He also says he has better taste than what the store sells. I tell him I'm not interested in home decor, I'm looking for a way past the Black Suits out there. He sighs and says, Then you need to come with me, honey. I balk. Ask why? He says he told me, that he works for the railroad. Dawns on me he's not talking about choo-choo trains but he's talking about an underground RR. He says he can get my friend and me out but only if we come NOW. I'm good with that.

Jump to the woman and I are at Darryl's house. Really is a gorgeous place, even if it's not to my taste. Everything in hues of white. The woman is wandering around, touching his stuff. He keeps telling her to be careful. I look out a window. We're in a wooded area, on a slope. Down the way I see 2 horses and 2 men dressed like knights from the Crusades. They're examining the ground and I know they're on our trail. I call Darryl over and show him the knights. Shit, he says, Templars. Honey, we need to get you hidden and fast. The woman comes over, looks out the window and sees the knights. She says, Oh, they won't hurt us. They're protectors. She leaves the house to talk to the knights. Darryl shakes his head and comments about people too stupid to know when they were in danger. In the meantime, I'm looking for a hidey-hole. Darryl says we'll need a different place than usual because the Templars would find the easy spots. He takes me down to his basement. As he's wondering where to put me, I'm scoping out places to hide. There's a big chest freezer. I open the lid. It's filled with frozen meat. Nope. But behind the freezer is a section of loose drywall. I move it and there's enough space for a person to hide. Won't be comfy but I don't care. I call Darryl over and he heps me crawl into the space. Then he rearranges the sheet rock and pushes the freezer in front of it. I'm stretched out, crammed into this narrow space. I can hear when the knights and Darryl come into the basement. Darryl is rambling on about nothing in particular but the knights are silent. I hear stuff being moved around as they search. I hear one open the freezer lid. He roots around in the meat, then closes the lid. Hear the freezer being moved. I hold my breath. If they find me, I can't even run. I'll be toast. Yet I hear one knight say to the other, She's not here. The other says, Her trail ends here. 1st knight replies that this isn't the first time her trail just stopped. But we'll pick her up again. We'll find her eventually. Then Darryl is moving the sheet rock. he tells me the knights are gone but we need to get me out of here ASAP before they come back. What about the other woman? I ask. He tells me they hauled her off before they hit his house. I thank Darryl and comment that all I have is what I'm wearing and what's in my purse. He laughs and says, Might be a good idea to get a bigger purse, then, honey.

Jump to I'm at some sort of military camp/prison. Lots of ordinary people being herded by Black Suits. There's a man with me. I know he's military even though he's wearing business casual. Rather tall, stocky, graying hair in a buzz cut. A general of some sort. He's in charge of the camp. I'm not a prisoner/guest. It's like he's showing off the camp to scare me/demoralize me. I'm watchful. For some reason, he pulls a gun on me. I throw up my shields. One bullet pings off the shield. He takes aim at me again but this time I somehow yank the gun away and shoot him, a double tap to the chest. He falls down, dead. Someone moves next to me. I look and see it's the same general. He's watching me. Clones, I say. He grins and says, On the money! And you'll never get all of us. What about clone degradation? I ask. He laughs and says that "we" solved that problem years ago. Now all the clones were as good as the originals. So "you" may as well give up now. There are millions of us and just a handful of your kind. I know what he says is true but I also know I won't ever give up and neither will the others.

Notes:

I've never dreamed of Templars before. I did a search and came across a site that talked about modern day Templars, part of the Masons. Who knew? But it struck me as interesting. Nothing I read indicated they specialized as trackers yet these Templars were definitely tracking me.

Don't know a Darryl nor anyone who looks like Darryl in my dream. My feel on him was he either was an angel or he worked extensively with angels. Whoever he was, he was definitely my angel, even if he's not my guardian angel, to get me outside of the dreamscape, even if it meant being crammed into a small space in a wall. LOL

Have no idea who that woman was but that top she wore was UH-GLEE! Rudolph was on there somewhere...in plaid...I kid you not.

I'm not much of a clothes shopper, and dislike going to enclosed malls. When I shop, I want to go directly to the store I want, get my stuff, and then leave. I haven't wandered around a mall since I was a teen.

I've read various sites that reference clones being used for people in the public eye but I never gave much credit to that thinking. After this dream, I'm reconsidering my skepticism.

This was a dream directed at me.
Thank you for posting your dream. Like seeing dreams with so much going on. Glad to see that you were able to remember it all. One of the things that stood out to me was your dislike of malls because I am the same way and get claustrophobic in a mall. Looks like you received some help in dream time from an Angel named Darryl. I wonder if a Darryl will cross your path soon?
Something I didn't think about at the time: In my dream dictionary, a basement represents my subconscious. The Templars were rooting around in my subconscious for me but I was hidden from them.

That had to be Darryl's doing because I didn't know that was possible. That's a handy piece of information to have.
Seeing as how the Templars were explorers, being trackers isn't much of a stretch.

And seeing as how a group of them escaped Europe with ships (I believe it was some incredible number like 13, I could be wrong), and their fortune, never to be seen again, they are good at disappearing. So I would assume they know how to hide, as well as track those hiding.

I've always had an interest in the Templars, and also the Cathars. That time period has a sense of familiarity for me, and the Cathars story in Montsegur stirs deep feelings in me.
The Templar fleet was listed as anything from a half dozen ships to two. But the ships did disappear from the historical record.

http://hubpages.com/religion-philosophy/...a-Rochelle
(11-07-2016, 06:47 PM)Goldengirl Wrote: Seeing as how the Templars were explorers, being trackers isn't much of a stretch.

And seeing as how a group of them escaped Europe with ships (I believe it was some incredible number like 13, I could be wrong), and their fortune, never to be seen again, they are good at disappearing. So I would assume they know how to hide, as well as track those hiding.

I've always had an interest in the Templars, and also the Cathars. That time period has a sense of familiarity for me, and the Cathars story in Montsegur stirs deep feelings in me.

Ever hear of the Merovingian Dynasty?

They're tied into this...somehow...
The long haired kings...
Paladin - I was playing around with asking a question about the Merovingian Dynasty. I said, "I know I am descendant of the Merovingian Dynasty". Well, surprise surprise, I got a big YES on that question. Now I'm going to have to read up more about it. Talking about this reminded me of a vision I had one time of a crown and I was told it belonged to me. It was solid gold, no jewels and tiny crosses standing up on the rim. I've tried finding a picture of a similar one and never could find anything.
Julie, in "Hold Blood, Holy Grail", the Merovingians were tied in with the bloodline of Christ. So to dream of a gold crown with no jewels but tiny crosses on the rim makes perfect sense.