Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
11/8/16 What's so Awesome about Nuclear?
Trending: potter eagle nice nuclear awesome fades gab trust experiment coming sister market lands invisible breathe fighter spirits dragon gather abandoned events wave shirt mirror base community dancing telling friend hollow
Waning: last comp feet living gave center rock though tree showed team wed broke woods moon request competition sat 2016 sun

For more details about these DreamBot runs, please see: http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/T...amBot-Runs

potter eagle nice nuclear awesome fades gab trust experiment coming sister market lands invisible breathe fighter spirits dragon gather abandoned events wave shirt mirror base community dancing telling friend hollow

I was sitting staring at this run yesterday afternoon and all I could think was that Hillary was going to lose and yet I couldn't come out and say it because people would think I was nuts. Then, as I was driving to pick up the grand daughter from school, I was noticing how many red cars and trucks were on the streets compared to all other days. The favourite colours of vehicles around here are grey, white and black. Hubby's take on what I noticed was, "What has that got to do with anything." *L*

So, after the fact, here is my take on the run:

potter - like harry potter magic
eagle nice nuclear awesome fades - US whomever using nuclear war as a fear tactic fades
gab trust experiment coming - an experiment in trusting Trump's gab
sister market lands invisible breath - Hillary's market landed shadow Trump voters
fighter spirits dragon gather - middle class Americans come together to 'fight'
gather abandoned events - reference to Hillary's glass gathering place not used
wave shirt - watching CNN someone waved a red shirt with Chinese words on it that one of Trumps body guards swiped away. This could also include 'dragon'
mirror base community dancing, telling friend hollow - again a reference to the glass ceiling and how even though a first female president was wanted and would be historical the talk was about the hollowness of the idea.
Wow. There was a lot there, and certainly a lot in the collective pre-election. Thanks for seeing it all Sherriann! And the red cars? I'm with you, it's important to read all the signs, once you open your mind to the connectivity, it just flows. Big Grin