Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Plane crash.
Well the last dream of the night and I was at our local airport (I think) and a plane carrying 5th graders 95% full crashed on takeoff killing all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I had a dream about a plane last night too, I just posted it and then saw yours. Mine had planes breaking apart and people falling from the sky.
I have no idea why my dream occurred also. I was in the control room or a command center at first talking about how 98 % of normal flights were in the air, then this specific flight was 95% full so that was x number of people. Then I went to the school and they were working on letting it out to allow the families to come together.

Been thinking about my dreams a lot recently and the big ones that seem to tie together especially with what I see in reality. The dreams of two portals from two years ago it's ties to cern and the tunnels opening ritual. Then there was one where I snuck into a Masonic ritual/party which looked like a Brittany spears video and disrupted the event. And fled, i feel that what I have dreamed dovetails with what is going on in the real world many times, that I am concerned.

I sometimes think that what I dwell on comes to fruition, which makes me want to think of nothing as I am imperfect.

(11-25-2016, 09:27 PM)Dreamcat Wrote: I had a dream about a plane last night too, I just posted it and then saw yours.  Mine had planes breaking apart and people falling from the sky.

Putting in the link:
http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/T...om-the-Sky
(11-25-2016, 11:45 PM)ybul0229 Wrote: I sometimes think that what I dwell on comes to fruition, which makes me want to think of nothing as I am imperfect.

What concerns me about my dream is that about 6 months before 9/11 I had a dream where I saw a small plane go down and I ran to find the crash site and was blocked by a fence. I wanted to save the pilot. So I started going back to try and get help and saw a second plane go down in the distance. After that I joined many people running away and ran into a building with a restaurant where I hid under a table which many other people were doing. After 9/11 I realized what the fence was about: I'm Canadian.

I do get dreams like this too and there's really nothing I can say or do to change things, and often like this one I have no idea what exactly is going to happen just that something is that makes sense later. It's frustrating. I get dreams like this when people close to me are about to die - I hate it though because I know what those mean and again there's nothing I can do about it and I certainly wouldn't tell them about it.
yep, on your points. Had another water dream last night... was near the coast and personally surfing the storm, riding one wave out and jumping off the next incoming wave. the waves were hitting the roof of the building... don't really have any idea as to the meaning, but the maps that show new coastline, puts me near the coast in Colorado, so who knows... Im just here for the ride.
A charter plane carrying 81 people, including players from a rising Brazilian soccer team headed for a championship match, crashed en route to Medellín’s airport in Colombia Monday night, according to authorities. Six passengers survived and the rest were killed, Colombia’s aviation authority confirmed Tuesday morning. It was uncertain whether that was a final count, however, as the figures had fluctuated during the night.

http://news.nationalpost.com/news/world/...n-colombia