Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
6/8/17 Communication about Trump Retreating
Trending: communication primarily fifty trump retreat perspective steps low wed also sweet english annoying cousin seemingly negative implied taylor consciousness swim probably attack threads easily demon sound dance snakes nature happening
Waning: upset sun become love skin sat late knight wolf moved lots death shared powerful days child help innocent spell cub

For more details about these DreamBot runs, please see: http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/T...amBot-Runs

I tried posting this twice yesterday and thought one of the times worked so this is weird.

seemingly negative implied
That describes this run very well because we have many words which imply terrorism or at least some really bad events.
probably attack, demon sound, snakes, wolf moved, death shared powerful days,
The good news?
We also have knight in front of the word wolf which may mean people are trying to protect others from the act(s)/event(s).
Also we have upset sun become love which indicates that love can conquer all

Nature happening might be a natural disaster or nature event.

communication primarily fifty trump
Reminds me of an announcement by Trump that will make states primarily responsible for something the Government is currently  responsible for handling.

(06-09-2017, 01:33 PM)twiceblessed9 Wrote: I tried posting this twice yesterday and thought one of the times worked so this is weird.

seemingly negative implied
That describes this run very well because we have many words which imply terrorism or at least some really bad events.
probably attack, demon sound, snakes, wolf moved, death shared powerful days,
The good news?
We also have knight in front of the word wolf which may mean people are trying to protect others from the act(s)/event(s).
Also we have upset sun become love which indicates that love can conquer all

Nature happening might be a natural disaster or nature event.

communication primarily fifty trump
Reminds me of an announcement by Trump that will make states primarily responsible for something the Government is currently  responsible for handling.

Also, while some of the "attack" references may be residue from the past few weeks, I feel there is to much here to indicate it is only residue. We may be looking at yet another attack in the UK, with the word English.  I hope it is only residue though.