Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Underground facility dream, 6/8/17, am
Felt like I was awake all night and processing lots of energy so multiple trips to the bathroom. Tongue
I posted this dream because it felt like one of my reporting "just the facts please" dreams.

Start of Dream. Dreamed it is night time and I am driving on a dirt road. The headlights of the car are on so I can see the dirt road is a medium tan color dirt. On both sides of the road there is a lot of green foliage and trees. I am told to turn right on another dirt road. I see ahead of me there is what looks like a guard shack. I can see inside of the shack and see a man reading a magazine. I try to "see" past the shack. I see an underground facility. Suddenly I get an uneasy feeling. I know there is an underground facility, but I can't see inside. This makes me uneasy, my not being able to see inside the facility. I need to leave this area.

I am now in an open country side farm like area. I am still on the dirt road and there is a fence on both sides of the road. It looks like pastures on farm land. I then realize I am riding a bicycle. I get to an intersection and see the other road is paved. I look around trying to see signs of civilization.

I then see a woman standing in the middle of the intersection. She has long straight dark hair, med build and wearing a white top and skirt. I ask her, I am looking for the main highway so I can go home. Do you know which way to go? She smiled and said, yes go left and that will take you to the main highway. I looked left and can “see” the highway and convenience stores near the highway.

I then looked right and she said, no you don’t want to go that way. I ask why and she says, they are doing bad dangerous things underground that the people living there don't know about. Soon, that area is not going to be a good place to be. She shakes her head and looks concerned. She then looks at me smiling and says, now go left. End of Dream
I know you mentioned pasture like areas but did you get a feel for the terrain? Like was it hilly, forested, green, brown, flat, that sort of thing?
The paved road went down hill. It was overgrown thick forested near the underground facility. I have attached a very rough  Big Grin  drawing of what I saw. Let me know if you have any questions. I tried to save it in the post so it could be seen without having to open that attachment. But, it would only save as an attachment.  

(06-08-2017, 10:54 AM)ThePaladin Wrote: I know you mentioned pasture like areas but did you get a feel for the terrain? Like was it hilly, forested, green, brown, flat, that sort of thing?
[attachment=1496]    
Hi Julie, you'd have to save it as a jpg or a png to have it display in the thread.
Thank you GG. I was able to insert the drawing. Big Grin

(06-08-2017, 04:43 PM)Goldengirl Wrote: Hi Julie, you'd have to save it as a jpg or a png to have it display in the thread.