Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A quick vision
9 July 2017

Was meditating and had a quick blip of a vision of sorts.

Standing in a long hallway which was decorated in Victorian style. Heavy wood wainscoting and patterned wallpaper, Persian rug runner atop wood floor, several small tables dotted along the walls, paintings on the walls, and lamps hanging from brackets. At the far end of the hallway was a large window framed with heavy drapes pulled open to let in light. The lighting was strange, sort of sepia-toned, and everything had a soft blur to it. There were columns separating the length of the hallway approximately 10 feet in front of me. There was a silhouette of a person standing in the hallway, with the light blocking my ability to see features. At first I thought it was a man but then the figure turned and began walking towards the window and I saw a long skirt swirling as the person walked. I also saw the hair pulled back into a bun at the nape of the person's neck. I started to jog forward, to catch up to the person but before I could reach the columns, a heavy wooden door slammed shut across the hallway and the vision was gone.

This is the silhouetted outline of the dress the person wore:

https://www.etsy.com/listing/229644634/victorian-mourning-dress?ref=market

Not sure what to make of what I saw, especially without a frame of reference. Undecided