Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sister standing apart and alone; precognitive death dream?
Late last week I dreamed I was on a bluff or high place (Grand Canyon comes to mind). I was observing my sister-in-law. She was standing straight and tall, with her back to us, hair long and straight. Her focus and gaze was out to the distant horizon, with an intense serious expression. She did not seem to be aware of our presence.

This was abnormal behavior for her as she was generally focused on the people around her, and usually could be found by my brother's side.

Although the dream stayed in the back of my mind, unlike the majority I am unable to recall, I didn't think much more about it.

Then a few days later, in apparent good health, she unexpectedly died. The general opinion is she died of an embolism or blood clot.
Oh Iris, I am so sorry to hear this news. I will keep you and your family in my prayers.
Thànk you, Twice Blessed
I am so sorry to hear that Iris. But it makes me wonder even in cases of an unexpected death, that the person is still spiritually aware of what's coming. It sounds like because of your gifts, you were allowed to see the transition with her. Not to stop it, but to know she has gone to a better place.