Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How are our Texas and LA dreamers doing?
Wishing all those how are dealing with Harvey the aftermath a safe and healthy journey through the long process of recovery.
God Bless you all.
We made it! Only a little water in the laundry and kitchen, not enough to do any damage. Now all I have to work on is post hurricane depression.I am so proud of all the people that came together to help. Roads still a mess and people still in need of everything. To top it all off they have already started talking about the next Hurricane "Irma"!
Esholars - So good to hear that you didn't lose everything. I'm "feeling" the hurricane stress/depression too. Dealing with it by praying and keeping busy. I live in South Louisiana, so I'm keeping an eye on Irma also. When I saw the news last night and the report on Irma, I could not stop crying. If it hits a land mass, wherever that may be, it will hit hard, but faster moving than Harvey.
Esholars, happy to hear you came through Harvey with only a little water. Having gone through the Northridge Earthquake, I can relate to the long process of rebuilding and how the human spirit shines brightly in times of crisis. Yes, the depression and stress will weigh heavily on all who are in the region. Ladies, please take care of your mental health as time goes by. Everyone will have good days and bad days and it will sneak up on you in unexpected times.
There will be a lot of additional stress wondering what to expect with Irma too as you both pointed out. I am concerned for Puerto Rico and hope it skirts around that area. Hopefully Irma will not hit the US and turns out to sea instead. I hope it doesn't cause damage anywhere and hope all the Caribbean Islands can remain unaffected.
We will all keep you in our prayers.
Harvey avoided San Antonio so all we got was some wind and rain.

Glad you and yours are okay, Esholars. Heart