Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A rough night for me
28 Nov 2017
No intention set beyond trying to get some sleep(I've been sick and have a horrid cough)

I'm standing in a grassy clearing which is surrounded by trees of various kinds. There's a woman's body sprawled on the ground and squatting next to the body is a female park ranger. Somehow I know her name is Patty. She's dressed in the long-sleeved ranger uniform and hat and has blue disposable gloves on her hands. I don't approach the dead woman but I can see that she was mutilated with a knife(Not going to describe what I saw. Suffice it to say it was bad). Patty looks over at me and I comment that the woman was killed elsewhere and her body dumped here because what was done to her would have been very messy and there was no signs of blood around the clearing. Patty nods, straightens, and says she agrees. She calls in the situation on her radio and tells the dispatcher to call the appropriate authorities, that she was going to secure the scene as best she could until they arrived.

I feel someone come stand next to me. Out of the corner of my eye, I see it's the spirit of the dead woman. I see the mutilations done to her face and quickly avert my eyes to gaze forward. The dead woman comments that Patty is a nice lady. I agree. She doesn't seem surprised that I'm aware of her, saying that I shine and Patty doesn't. I tell her I know. The woman tells me there are people looking for the shiny people. I tell her I know. She talks in a childlike singsong voice yet there's a feel of something seriously dark about her. In fact, she creeps me the heck out as she keeps talking about how bright and shiny I am and how there are people who want shiny people like me.

At this point, I woke in a coughing spasm. Restroom break, then I decided to try sleeping sitting upright in a chair.

The next series of dreams all had the same theme: I'm on the move because I'm being followed, being tracked. The first part had me in Scotland, paying a couple guys to pretend we're friends as we walk along so the people following me would be thrown off the trail a bit since I wasn't alone. The next segment had me somewhere, packing my car because I needed to leave where I was ASAP, people were after me and I had to get moving. The people in that segment all tried to slow me down, to stop me from leaving, but I was finally able to get in my car and go. There were also a few segments where all I got was the sense that someone was on my trail and I needed to keep moving, wondering how long I would have to keep moving before either they gave up or I got too tired to keep going.

Woke up again with more coughing, another restroom break, and then I wanted to try sleeping in bed, propped up with enough pillows to be almost upright. This time, when I fell asleep it was like I was anesthetized. Even when I was awakened by noises in the house, I couldn't move and it was like trying to come up from deep underwater.

The last dream I remember took place in a featurless place. I heard a phone ring, an old rotary phone which was sitting on a table in the featureless place. I answered the phone and a man with a Sam Elliot-like voice asked to speak to a Reuben Esparza. Told the man that there was no one here by that name. The man didn't accept that response and started pushing me to tell him Reuben Esparza was there. I got annoyed with his persistance and started to tell him my name, so he could check it out for himself that there was no Reuben Esparza on the premises. But then I realized the man was on a fishing expedition, looking for information about me. Told him as much and that I wasn't going to take the bait. Then I hung up and promptly woke up.
Oh Jeeze, not only did you have to deal with being sick and not being able to sleep, you had to deal with whatever "they" are. What an awful night. I feel for you and hope that it doesn't continue. I don't know who these people are and I hate them anyway right now. They are the same ones that have been around pestering me this past week and broke my mirror.

Have you noticed anything out of the norm this week? My cats clued me in to their presence this time and I noticed a potted plant in the bed next to my back door had been moved. They always leave a calling card. The last time they made a circle of stones in my driveway right where I could not miss seeing it.

I do hope you can get to feeling better.
The first part of the dream with the dead woman and her interest in your shine just spooks the daylight out of me.

7uy6 (cat just typed that. She seems to think it’s important LOL)

Sometimes I think that’s why I’m such an animal whisperer. They can see the shine too.
So can babies and young children.
What a creepy nightmare! Hope you are feeling better soon.

Kelley

(11-29-2017, 03:18 AM)ThePaladin Wrote: 28 Nov 2017
No intention set beyond trying to get some sleep(I've been sick and have a horrid cough)

I'm standing in a grassy clearing which is surrounded by trees of various kinds. There's a woman's body sprawled on the ground and squatting next to the body is a female park ranger. Somehow I know her name is Patty. She's dressed in the long-sleeved ranger uniform and hat and has blue disposable gloves on her hands. I don't approach the dead woman but I can see that she was mutilated with a knife(Not going to describe what I saw. Suffice it to say it was bad). Patty looks over at me and I comment that the woman was killed elsewhere and her body dumped here because what was done to her would have been very messy and there was no signs of blood around the clearing. Patty nods, straightens, and says she agrees. She calls in the situation on her radio and tells the dispatcher to call the appropriate authorities, that she was going to secure the scene as best she could until they arrived.

I feel someone come stand next to me. Out of the corner of my eye, I see it's the spirit of the dead woman. I see the mutilations done to her face and quickly avert my eyes to gaze forward. The dead woman comments that Patty is a nice lady. I agree. She doesn't seem surprised that I'm aware of her, saying that I shine and Patty doesn't. I tell her I know. The woman tells me there are people looking for the shiny people. I tell her I know. She talks in a childlike singsong voice yet there's a feel of something seriously dark about her. In fact, she creeps me the heck out as she keeps talking about how bright and shiny I am and how there are people who want shiny people like me.

At this point, I woke in a coughing spasm. Restroom break, then I decided to try sleeping sitting upright in a chair.

The next series of dreams all had the same theme: I'm on the move because I'm being followed, being tracked. The first part had me in Scotland, paying a couple guys to pretend we're friends as we walk along so the people following me would be thrown off the trail a bit since I wasn't alone. The next segment had me somewhere, packing my car because I needed to leave where I was ASAP, people were after me and I had to get moving. The people in that segment all tried to slow me down, to stop me from leaving, but I was finally able to get in my car and go. There were also a few segments where all I got was the sense that someone was on my trail and I needed to keep moving, wondering how long I would have to keep moving before either they gave up or I got too tired to keep going.

Woke up again with more coughing, another restroom break, and then I wanted to try sleeping in bed, propped up with enough pillows to be almost upright. This time, when I fell asleep it was like I was anesthetized. Even when I was awakened by noises in the house, I couldn't move and it was like trying to come up from deep underwater.

The last dream I remember took place in a featurless place. I heard a phone ring, an old rotary phone which was sitting on a table in the featureless place. I answered the phone and a man with a Sam Elliot-like voice asked to speak to a Reuben Esparza. Told the man that there was no one here by that name. The man didn't accept that response and started pushing me to tell him Reuben Esparza was there. I got annoyed with his persistance and started to tell him my name, so he could check it out for himself that there was no Reuben Esparza on the premises. But then I realized the man was on a fishing expedition, looking for information about me. Told him as much and that I wasn't going to take the bait. Then I hung up and promptly woke up.

What a creepy nightmare! Hope you are feeling better soon.

Kelley

(11-29-2017, 03:18 AM)ThePaladin Wrote: 28 Nov 2017

I'm still coughing and having to sleep upright but I felt better today, enough that I was able to do some cleaning and decluttering(while ordering the spouse around to hang up a variety of pictures. Big Grin ).
Good to hear you are feeling better. Smile