Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Last night
So...I turn off the lights, ready to go to sleep and a glowing blue dot floats by to my left. I watch as it drifts towards the bed and comment to the spouse that we appear to have a visitor. He can't see it from his angle but I watch as the dot shoots upwards towards the ceiling fan. It proceeds to hover up by one of the blades. Spouse asks if I can still see it. Yep, I tell him, it's up by the ceiling fan. The dot darts behind the fan blade, then edges out, as if to check if I'm still watching. Nuh-unh, I tell the dot, I see you trying to hide up there. Spouse expresses his frustration that I seem to have all the fun when stuff happens in the house, then asks me what I think it might be. Beats the hell out of me, I say, watching the dot as it edges towards the edge of the fan blade. Then it scurries from one fan blade to another, starts to drift lightly, as if it's a glowing piece of blue dust. Nice try, I tell it, but I still know it's there. It zips back to what I gather is the relative safety of the ceiling fan. I watch the show for a few more minutes. By this time, the spouse is asleep(He really doesn't get worked up about this stuff any more). I don't feel threatened, more amused by this display than anything else, but I've also learned to be cautious, so I set some basic precautions and request the assistance of Archangel Michael to keep tabs on the dot while I go to sleep.

Right before I close my eyes, a glowing red dot zips through the room, in through the window next to my chair across to the wall right above the bed. It's bigger than the blue dot and doesn't slow down. Just zing! Through the room and it was gone. Archangel Michael asked if I would like him to monitor that one, too. No, I tell him, just the little guy in the ceiling fan.

They were all gone when I woke up today.

And no, I have no idea what or who they might be. Big Grin
How interesting! Thanks for sharing that. Might look at my ceiling fans a bit differently now haha.
Like your experience. Big Grin
Haven't had any ceiling fan action or visiting glowing spots since this episode. Kinda disappointed about that, really. Big Grin