Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Big Bang Theory
2 April 2018

I was part of an episode of "The Big Bang Theory," my role being the guardian-angel like protector for both Penny and Leonard. They were royal pains in my tush, constantly arguing and pretty much behaving like spoiled brats. Penny's father was there and he told me he was glad I was riding herd on those two, not him. I told him now I understood why he drank as much as he did. He raised his beer can to me. Eventually, I had enough of the constant bickering and I told Penny and Leonard we were going bowling.

Scene jumped to a bowling alley. We have a lane, got our shoes on, and got our bowling balls. P&L were horrible bowlers, guttering out in the first few frames. Me, I was on fire. I threw strike after strike like I was playing on the pro circuit. Penny's father commented I should go pro. I told him no, I only bowled like that when I was extremely annoyed with someone. I imagined the person's face as the headpin and threw the ball to hit the headpin. Once I burned off the anger, I went back to being average. He commented that he probably didn't need to ask whose face I was seeing on the headpin. No, I told him as I looked pointedly at P&L, you don't. The scene faded to the credits.

I've been experiencing a lot of stress lately. Maybe my subconscious is telling me to go take out the stress on some poor headpin at the nearest bowling alley. Don't know about the whole "TBBT" setting though.  Big Grin
Hahaha sounds like you do need to go bowling. Do you bowl?
Sorry about your stress.
Bowling used to make me stressed. Ha ha. I would get frustrated. The last time I went I had more fun because I just tried to enjoy being with family. Bowled better that way too I think.
(04-04-2018, 07:24 AM)Cassandra Wrote: Hahaha sounds like you do need to go bowling. Do you bowl?

Used to bowl all the time. Haven't been in a few years, though. Heck, I even have my own ball.