Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mind Control, Hell Hound and My Heart
I was on the fence about sharing this one but decided I should. I was with a new Facebook friend of mine and we were at some sort of HUGE library researching things revolving around government mind control. I was surprised to find so much proof of such a thing and was compiling everything I found into one big book. Before I could finish, I saw something in the corner of my eye and stopped to follow whatever it was into another room. It was a big black animal that sort of looked like a child's drawing brought to life. It had both cat and dog-like features. A cartoon, pointy mouse nose and red eyes that opened and shut vertically, rather than horizontally. Its fur resembled scribbles a kid would make. I immediately recognized this entity/creature by the feeling it game me. It was from a reoccurring nightmare I had from the age of 4 years old, until roughly 7 years ago. I ignored him for a while and tried to continue with my work, but whatever I did, it was there talking to me and trying to get me to confront it, until I finally did.

At some point in the dream, I confronted it in a room and told it to get out. Because of the way it looked, I wasn't as frightened of it as I had been in the past. In other dreams, this guy looked like a huge, beefy, horsed size black dog-like creature with glowing red/orange eyes. I could tell I was in a dream now because of the way this thing looked and because of the fact it was even there to begin with. I was a little amused by it, but it didn't stop it from being as threatening as always. It was trying to convince me that despite how it looked, it was still very dangerous and led me to believe that the only chance I had at stopping it was to figure out what it was by name. It spoke in riddles as it always had, and by what he said, I thought that the form it was in now was because of the way I had drawn it as a child and that I had to ask my mother about it. I guess at some point I had given her it's name. Well, I wasn't going to ask my mother anything. I knew it was a dream anyway. Plus, bringing up this thing to my mother in the past has never gotten me anything but a spanking, so I blew the thing off and just decided to even ignore the fact he was there and get back to what I was doing. I would wake up soon anyway and since it WAS a dream, there was a lot I wanted to do before I woke up. I don't often KNOW I'm dreaming and since I did, it would be a wasted opportunity if I didn't use that time to look into things I was curious about.

I've mentioned my history with this thing in dreams and while I have had MANY dreams of it, I only have a few dreams of having seen it and not being killed. As I turned to walk away this thing jumped on me and began, in very graphic detail, tearing into my stomach and ripping out my innards. In most dreams, this is where I feel my spirit separate from my body and I wake up. In this dream, however, I felt that feeling but in a different way. When I died, I had a separate little fragment of myself there. I watched the larger me die and waited in a corner of the room for the thing to leave. When he left, I went in quickly to find my heart. This beast had a stone alter set up, on it, and organized in a really odd way, were some items along with some of my organs, to include what was left of my heart. It was SO important that I protect my heart, because with that he could actually do a lot of damage to me and others. I quickly scooped it up...It felt cold, damp and sticky in my hand. It was no longer beating. In order to keep it safe and protected, I had to swallow it, so I did and I felt this in graphic detail also. I could taste it and feel myself struggle to carefully swallow it all and feel it slide back into me with one big gulp. After I swallowed it, I felt felt a bit sick (it was gross having to swallow it) but relieved it was safe. I thought that it was time, now, to evacuate the dream. And I woke up.
(07-17-2018, 10:56 AM)Elyse Wrote: I was on the fence about sharing this one but decided I should. I was with a new Facebook friend of mine and we were at some sort of HUGE library researching things revolving around government mind control. I was surprised to find so much proof of such a thing and was compiling everything I found into one big book. Before I could finish, I saw something in the corner of my eye and stopped to follow whatever it was into another room. It was a big black animal that sort of looked like a child's drawing brought to life. It had both cat and dog-like features. A cartoon, pointy mouse nose and red eyes that opened and shut vertically, rather than horizontally. Its fur resembled scribbles a kid would make. I immediately recognized this entity/creature by the feeling it game me. It was from a reoccurring nightmare I had from the age of 4 years old, until roughly 7 years ago. I ignored him for a while and tried to continue with my work, but whatever I did, it was there talking to me and trying to get me to confront it, until I finally did.

At some point in the dream, I confronted it in a room and told it to get out. Because of the way it looked, I wasn't as frightened of it has I had been in the past. In other dreams, this guy looked like a huge, beefy, horsed size black dog-like creature with glowing red/orange eyes. I could REALLY tell I was in a dream now because of the way this thing looked and because of the fact it was even there to begin with. I was a little amused by it, but it didn't stop it from being as threatening as always. It was trying to convince me that despite how it looked, it was still very dangerous and led me to believe that the only chance I had at stopping it was to figure out what it was by name. It spoke in riddles as it always had, and by what he said, I thought that the form it was in now was because of the way I had drawn it as a child and that I had to ask my mother about it. I guess at some point I had given her it's name. Well, I wasn't going to ask my mother anything. I knew it was a dream anyway. Plus, bringing up this thing to my mother in the past has never gotten me anything but a spanking, so I blew the thing off and just decided to even ignore the fact he was there and get back to what I was doing. I would wake up soon anyway and since it WAS a dream, there was a lot I wanted to do before I woke up. I don't often KNOW I'm dreaming and since I did, it would be a wasted opportunity if I didn't use that time to look into things I was curious about.

I've mentioned my history with this thing in dreams and while I have had MANY dreams of it, I only have very few dreams of having seen it and not being killed in my dream. As I turned to walk away this thing jumped on me and began, in very graphic detail, tearing into my stomach and ripping out my innards. In most dreams, this is where I feel my spirit separate from my body and I wake up. In this dream, however, I felt that feeling but in a different way. When I died, I had a separate little fragment of myself there. I watched the larger me die and waited in a corner of the room for the thing to leave. When he left, I went in quickly to find my heart. This beast had a stone alter set up, on it, and organized in a really odd way, were some items along with some of my organs, to include what was left of my heart. It was SO important that I protect my heart, because with that he could actually do a lot of damage to me and others. I quickly scooped it up...It felt cold, damp and sticky in my hand. It was no longer beating. In order to keep it safe and protected, I had to swallow it, so I did and I felt this in graphic detail also. I could taste it and feel myself struggle to carefully swallow it all and feel it slide back into me with one big gulp. After I swallowed it, I felt felt a bit sick (it was gross having to swallow it) but relieved it was safe. I thought that it was time, now, to evacuate the dream. And I woke up.

Wow Elise!
That was some dream. Your details are so vivid too. Interesting about keeping your heart safe. I wish I had more to say. Thank you for sharing it with us.