Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Weird art!
Hi guys!

This is probably going to be an odd post, but I thought someone here might be able to help until I can find a better place to ask about this kind of stuff.  

I've been itching to draw and paint lately and needed practice, but didn't really want to doodle without purpose. I recently learned about auragraphs, which seemed fun and I was curious to know if I would have any skill in that, so I did a couple of basic exercises I found online to see how it felt. On a whim, I thought I would do something similar but not necessarily as a reading of a particular person but with an intention. But then I couldn't decide on an intention so I just thought of "January 2019", because why not? It was such a broad intention, I didn't expect much but was really surprised by how quickly I reacted. I started with a circle divided into 4 to simplify things for me. Then I sat, meditated on January for just a second and my hand wrote these symbols on the paper almost on its own. Following the symbols were colors. Top to bottom, left to right: Light blue, pink, red, purple. Then came the doodles. The top left is pretty bland, but as weird as it sounds, that is a crow or raven eye in the night sky with the stars? And below isn't rainbows, but bands of energy. Right of that is lightning, scythes maybe(?), a plane spewing blood behind it. The plane I saw clearly in my head as I was scribbling it down. The bottom left has waves and a big yellow CL. I saw that clearly too, but I did a search online and did not find a anything with that sort of logo. The other things came through with no real vision in my head. Yellow spikes and planets? maybe they are pyramids? Right of that, more waves and fish scales. A purple sky with a moon and eerie red lines going through it.

What interests me the most is the symbols. I've never seen symbols like this before. It could be nothing, but I would be curious to know if anyone else has seen something like this before. If nothing else, this was an interesting experience and weird piece of art I thought I'd share.  Smile

Messages In This Thread
Weird art! - by Elyse - 01-11-2019, 01:40 PM
RE: Weird art! - by twiceblessed9 - 01-12-2019, 12:46 PM
RE: Weird art! - by Eagle1 - 01-12-2019, 07:47 PM
RE: Weird art! - by Eagle1 - 01-12-2019, 07:49 PM
RE: Weird art! - by Eagle1 - 01-13-2019, 02:48 PM
RE: Weird art! - by twiceblessed9 - 01-14-2019, 02:52 AM
RE: Weird art! - by Elyse - 01-14-2019, 10:19 AM
RE: Weird art! - by twiceblessed9 - 01-14-2019, 11:50 PM
RE: Weird art! - by Elyse - 01-15-2019, 09:24 AM