Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2/21/20 Feet Touch the Bottom
NOTES: This run feels like the collective SENSES they are starting to sink, or go under, but our feet touch the bottom, thereby no threat of drowning. It is frustrating and heavy though. We are struggling to stay afloat. Simply put your feet down and stand up! All will be okay

Trending in the Collective Dreams (See chart below for visual representation):  touching watched bottom swimming vision river filled interested computer sort seeing quickly notes somewhat boots concrete mount ton lights exactly mix frustrated grabbed ajax finish water obvious too despite metal

Please follow us on social media (buttons at the top of the page)

How to read DreamBot runs: http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/T...amBot-Runs
touching watched bottom swimming vision river filled interested computer sort seeing quickly notes somewhat boots concrete mount ton lights exactly mix frustrated grabbed ajax finish water obvious too despite metal

For me, this run speaks to the economy. I was trying to pick out individual words but the whole run kept flowing together(No pun intended). The collective is watching as the economy heads to the bottom but it hasn't touched the bottom yet. It's still flowing. Swimming, keeping heads above water in the "filled" river. Most trades are done via computer these days, and trading can be quite frenetic when stuff starts happening. There's frustration as light is shone on the truth of the economy as opposed to what we're told by TPTB, people struggling, but everything going underwater despite holding metals like gold or silver.

Then again, I could be way off base...but I don't think so.
I think you're right on, DLP! Here's to hoping my update to the forum goes well.
Hey!! We're up and running! Just updated the software and was deathly scared that the update wouldn't work. But our website has it's head above water still Yay!