Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
11/01/14 Perry, Hawaii Ships, Chocolate Chip
This bot run is 52 days old now. Chuck (Hagel) took what, 53? days to fulfill and was a very big story. (Bigger than MSM let-on. Reliable rumor was that he was told to step down because he refused to continue being party to decimation of our military per very fine members being re-assigned or forced into retirement.)

Anyway, I checked NOAA's current forecast for Hawaii because of my close friend's dream about horrible storming there. The verbage is quite surprising. Here's a one-paragraph quote.

ACTIVE WEATHER WILL DEVELOP AS EARLY AS LATE THIS AFTERNOON WITH
THUNDERSTORM AND HEAVY RAIN CHANCES INCREASING SIGNIFICANTLY THIS
EVENING. A STRONG MID TO UPPER LEVEL DISTURBANCE CURRENTLY CENTERED
ABOUT 350 MILES NORTHWEST OF KAUAI WILL MOVE OVER THE ISLANDS
TONIGHT AND WILL LIKELY PRODUCE A POTENT CUTOFF LOW ALOFT ON
TUESDAY. THE INITIAL COLD POOL IN THE CORE OF THE DISTURBANCE WILL
BRING 500 MB TEMPS BELOW -15C...WHICH IS EXTREMELY RARE OVER HAWAII.
WHILE THE GREATEST THUNDERSTORM THREAT WILL BE ALONG FRONT NEAR THE
CENTRAL ISLANDS TONIGHT...THUNDERSTORMS COULD POP UP ANYWHERE
WITHIN THE CORE OF THE LOW OVER THE WESTERN ISLANDS. THESE
THUNDERSTORMS COULD BE STRONG...WITH THE POTENTIAL TO PRODUCE
HAIL...STRONG AND GUSTY WINDS...AND HEAVY RAINFALL.
Credit http://forecast.weather.gov/product.php?site=HFO&issuedby=HFO&product=AFD&format=CI&version=1&glossary=1

I should clarify! My friend said about her recent dream of horrible storming and tornado over a building on Oahu, that most-often when she dreams tornadoes and storms that it's symbolic of serious trouble for the person or location, not a literal weather event.
So, if that is the case this time, this forecast and "extremely unusual" weather pattern for Hawaii is quite an interesting coincidence.

Messages In This Thread
RE: 11/01/14 Perry, Hawaii Ships, Chocolate Chip - by Nanny - 12-22-2014, 07:36 PM