Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who Killed April Millsap?

08-18-2014, 02:50 AM

NADW-P1
NativeAmericanDreamWeaver
The project Uno dream that I had is still bothering me because the police and the FBI still do not have anyone in custody, they have not found the blue motorcycle. I feel the family needs closure; I have intended to dream of more details but I do not get any.

I have been watching the news and TV and reading the news a lot lately which has put me out of balance with my dreams.

So today is the last day I will be looking at, reading or watching the news or TV.

I would appreciate it of others would help me with the intentional search for the name or names of April Millsaps killers.

Like the CNN show the Hunt or America's most wanted, lets bring the scum bags who did this to justice.

Here is the latest news regarding April Millsap:
http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/april...r/27567854

Here is my detailed dream:
http://nationaldreamcenter.com/wp/2014/0...-and-more/

The full dream is at the bottom! PLEASE HELP!

Tȟaté makȟámaniyaŋ wóihaŋble Súŋ

08-19-2014, 05:35 PM

NADW-P1
RE: Who Killed April Millsap?
http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/polic...n/27583644

Latest news update:
For the second time in nearly a month, investigators were back at the same home in Goodells, an unincorporated community in Wales Township. The last time police were at the home, armed with a search warrant in connection to the murder of 14-year-old April Millsap, they arrested two men at the home for an illegal marijuana grow operation, but nothing in connection with Millsap.

Monday, dozens of FBI agents and state police officers conducted a grid search of that same property and asked to dig up an area behind the next door neighbor’s home.

A lawyer for the family who owns the home made it clear they have had quite enough of the search warrants.

"Although they have been fully cooperative with investigators from the beginning, their house has been “ransacked” a second time. They want the harassment to stop," said attorney Dean Ankouny.

08-22-2014, 05:23 PM (This post was last modified: 08-22-2014 05:23 PM by NADW-P1.)

NADW-P1
Update: http://www.wxyz.com/news/exclusive-vanca...a-run-deep

In the most recent news article see above: James Donald VanCallis Jr the only person of interest has a 14 year old son who went to school with April Millsap and was her class mate. Is the father taking the fall for the son committing murder?

In the Dream below I put *** around what I feel is the real story here. also note at the end of the dream the boys mother is talking to the media saying "My son didn't do this" is the father taking the blame for the sons actions?

The Original Dream:

I am walking down a path in the middle of nowhere, (County) There is a hill or mountain to my left. I am on my way home, I notice my curly hair bouncing next to my face as I look out over the trees/shrubs. There are two teen boys, white; they are talking to me and trying to get me to come and party with them and three other people, two girls in a black jeep, the kind with the top off in the back.

*********************************One of the girls is hiding behind the jeep, she is the one who has put the boys up to harming me, she doesn’t like me, she is a classmate from school, and she is dating one of the boys, he wants to impress her. ************************************
The other girl, dark hair, past her shoulders, very pretty is talking to a young male on a blue motorcycle. The jeep has several bottles of booze in it, they are partying out here.

The murder is quick but a blur, the scene is spinning, I can feel hands on my body someone is holding me around the neck with I think their arm, I am gasping for air, I feel pain in my stomach, I cant see anything, I am crying tears, but no sounds come out.

I am no longer in the body of the young girl, I am now standing outside of the scene watching, there is a voice coming from behind me, a woman yelling “They have Nazi Connections”.

I see both boys now with red on the palms of their hands…. they are both guilty, this is symbolic. I see the other two girls hiding behind the jeep and the boy takes off on his bike.

As I am walking up the mountain/hill I see a town below, it is a small town, the houses are far apart and one of the boys is standing next to his mother outside of their modular home. She is holding the boys shoulders and speaking to the press. She says her boy did not do it. Again I hear the voice coming from behind me and again yelling “They have Nazi Connections” there are a lot of voices now yelling at the boys, like a mod of angry men and woman.

09-20-2014, 11:33 PM (This post was last modified: 09-21-2014 06:20 PM by NADW-P1.)

NADW-P1
Chris,

Now that we are settled into the Paradigm groups....

Can you please help me tackle this mystery....

Can we put out a request for assistance in "Intend to see more information regarding the killer/killers of April Millsap?"

If any of the NDC dreamers, will help me out with the April Millsap dream, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you,

09-21-2014, 06:45 PM (This post was last modified: 09-21-2014 07:03 PM by Eagle1.)

Eagle1
NDC Elder

P3_01 April Millsap
This thread is reserved for a combined P1 P2 mission to find out more details about April Millsap, the Michigan teen found murdered several weeks after NADW's predictive dream warned.

The goal of this mission is to figure out more details about what happened in order to provide answers to the family members. Keep in mind that priority-wise, this mission is at the bottom of the list compared to other missions that arise. However, while we're in a lull, or waiting future incubations, let's help out NADW with this problem.

NADW will be the lead on this mission. If you have questions about what to do, NADW will be the one answering those questions. She will lead us into what the P1 and P2 people should be working on.

Thank you. (Announcement forthcoming on the main site)

09-21-2014, 08:42 PM (This post was last modified: 09-21-2014 08:44 PM by NADW-P1.)

NADW-P1
I am sure most of you remember Project Uno, (for those of you who do not) Chris asked us to dream with the intention of the biggest news headline for August 1st 2014

My dream was regarding a little girl who was murdered.

As a lot of you may already know this news story, tore my heart up! & it is still does.

Since the person(s) who committed this murder are still out there; I am requesting assistance from my fellow dreamers and creators here the NDC.

For P1; I am requesting assistance in obtaining more details of the man/men/boy(s) who committed this murder. Or any piece of evidence that may help the police, to catch the person who did this, such as where a murder weapon maybe burieḋ or located at.

For P2; I am requesting your assistance with Prayers for the family, Healing for the parents and community (Which is hard to do, knowing that no one is in jail for this murder)

I have listed the original dream below, and a few news articles for reference if anyone needs them to get a better focus.

Thank you to all of my Thiyóšpaye for your personal prayers, your healing has not gone un-noticed by me, and I thank you for directing your positive energies at helping people heal. It is big hearts and beautiful souls like yours that make this world a place worth living in!

Mitakuye Oyasin AHO!

Two teen boys kill a teen girl, the boys have associations with the Nazi movement/party.

The kids were parting in the back country when the Murder occurred, in Michigan. Grief, Loss.

The mother of one of the boys says “My son didn’t kill anyone, don’t punish my son and ruin another family because of the loss of this young girls life.”

***In my dream there was blood on both of the boys hands, and there are others who know what happened but they are too scared to come forward***

I am walking down a path in the middle of nowhere, (County) There is a hill or mountain to my left. I am on my way home, I notice my curly hair bouncing next to my face as I look out over the trees/shrubs. There are two teen boys, white; they are talking to me and trying to get me to come and party with them and three other people, two girls in a black jeep, the kind with the top off in the back.

One of the girls is hiding behind the jeep, she is the one who has put the boys up to harming me, she doesn’t like me, she is a classmate from school, and she is dating one of the boys, he wants to impress her. The other girl, dark hair, past her shoulders, very pretty is talking to a young male on a blue motorcycle. The jeep has several bottles of booze in it, they are partying out here.

The murder is quick but a blur, the scene is spinning, I can feel hands on my body someone is holding me around the neck with I think their arm, I am gasping for air, I feel pain in my stomach, I cant see anything, I am crying tears, but no sounds come out.

I am no longer in the body of the young girl, I am now standing outside of the scene watching, there is a voice coming from behind me, a woman yelling “They have Nazi Connections”.

I see both boys now with red on the palms of their hands…. they are both guilty, this is symbolic. I see the other two girls hiding behind the jeep and the boy takes off on his bike.

As I am walking up the mountain/hill I see a town below, it is a small town, the houses are far apart and one of the boys is standing next to his mother outside of their modular home. She is holding the boys shoulders and speaking to the press. She says her boy did not do it. Again I hear the voice coming from behind me and again yelling “They have Nazi Connections” there are a lot of voices now yelling at the boys, like a mod of angry men and woman.

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/april...r/27567854

https://www.facebook.com/justiceforaprilmillsap

http://www.mlive.com/news/detroit/index....idenc.html

09-21-2014, 09:15 PM

Eagle1
NDC Elder

The official DreamBlog announcement has been posted here: http://nationaldreamcenter.com/wp/2014/0...p-mission/

If anyone needs specifics for what to incubate, then don't hesitate to ask. Otherwise, use your intuition to guide you.

09-23-2014, 06:29 PM

NADW-P1
I recently got a message from another dreamer regarding this request, this is my response to her telling me what she got when attempting to dream for April Millsap.

If anyone else has had similar statements please let me know.

The message I keep getting when I attempt to re-enter or to connect with what happened to April Millsap is this.
"She is not tied here, this is a problem for those with a body to figure out, the soul has moved on."

I get nothing more then these three messages, so I find it very curious that you got something similar.

Good to know it isn't my abilities diminishing, but my guides directing me away from this.

Thank you Rebecca!

(Today 12:15 PM) Rebecca Wrote:
I went to bed last night with the intention of asking to be shown April Millsap's killer(s) so that peace could come to her family. I don't really remember dreaming but when I woke up I heard this message:

"I can't help you with that now."

09-25-2014, 08:38 AM

suzanne_P1

Here's my intended dream from this morning:
http://www.nationaldreamcenter.com/dream...ith_goatee

I dreamed I was at a museum with my son, who is 28, fair hair, fair skin, with goatee and glasses, he is also very tall, 6'6". The museum had a small store that specialized in imported beers, and I went in there. My son was already there, and had purchased 2 cans of beer, large cans, and these were in a plastic bag. I was under the impression these were of the Miller brand. I was standing in the lobby of the store, and he was walking up steps to a second floor.

(Then woke up, and tried to resume the dream).

Had a fleeting thought, "pick up the tie don't leave it here", and I glimpsed a red tie lying on a smooth dirt ground. I thought it could have been a red rope, or possibly a red elastic band similar to those used in physical therapy, but I definitely heard the word "tie", and I saw a material about the length of a tie on the ground.

(woke up again, and again tried to resume the dream).

Now I was at some type of public event, felt as though I was inside a large room like a convention hall but might have been outside, perhaps in a large tent, as I felt somehow in a large enclosed space. There was a line of people in front of me, and I was waiting for my son, who was in line. The person in front of him in line asked me to hold his draft beer. This was a male, 25-35 years of age, with a goatee, and glasses. His hair was medium brown, shaved very close on the sides, but on top was longer and curly. Not tight curls, but a looser curl, maybe the hair on top was 2-3" long. To me this was a very distinctive hairstyle, not sure I've seen it before. The glasses were perhaps rimless, not sure about that, and I was left with the impression the glasses were a bit thicker than normal. The man was 5'8" - 5'11". His face was a bit fleshy, so I think he was carrying a bit extra weight, maybe an extra 20-30 pounds, maybe a bit more. He was very polite to me.

As an aside, I do not watch much news, and was not familiar with this case other than what I have read on this site.

Since the dream, I've had the thought that the actor Russell Crowe could play the part of the man, so I believe Russell has a similar shaped face and body as the man I saw, with the addition of the specified hairstyle, goatee, and glasses. (see attached picture). However, the young man I saw was very plain or average looking.

Attached File(s)  Image(s)

09-25-2014, 09:04 AM

Sherriann_P1
P1 Moderator
I haven't been following the case either but did a quick intent the other night anyway. I zoomed in on a Google map of a large lake with a town/city at the north end with a name that begins with 'Will....'. The rest was blurred but it was a rather long name with a g and an h something like Willowborough. Maybe it isn't the name of a town.... I haven't spent any time trying to Google it.
I still think this whole Milsap sequence was impressive, and really opened our eyes to the possibilities of dream forensics. It takes a lot of work to develop these skills, as I know from people who are actually doing this type of work as their main job. It takes an enormous commitment, and probably the most important aspect is to have unwaivering faith in the process and one's abilities. NADW, you have the talent and skill, so keep on pushing. We're behind you 100%!
I'll keep my eyes and ears out for your new dream job (great pun, heh)? Smile