Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Uneasy vibe I'm feeling tonight....you too?
This thread started fifteen months ago, approx.

Maybe around 8:30 PM PST this evening this vibe of, and I mean no drama or emotions here but as if someone turned a switch, this very serious mood hit me or actually felt like a warning. Now, one thing this does for me is center me, not tempted to be lost in thought, and sober-minded is a good description, too. It's humble, and curious.

Fifteen months ago the sky didn't fall the next day, thankfully no Great Quake hit our nation or earth and in my personal life we were all fine. Thankful for this.

It's lessened some by now but still it at least was a call to prayer/meditation/stillness within.

Posting in case anyone sees this thread and will report if they have had anything like this hit them. Could be same night, or a day recently and it's still with them.

No way I create this. It just appears.

Then, at approx. 9:42 PST I heard a five-second, strong hum. No way it was from within our house, not the sound the fridge makes, I was tidying kitchen and hubby's TV sure didn't cause it. Oh well, goofy coinkydinks and it got my attention so much because of this concerning, attention-getting vibe.

(PS that I should've mentioned that of course if I awaken and tomorrow passes without some big bummer news, God-forbid then it's that His Spirit is telling me to slow down and do some heavier soul-searching. In fact I think before sleep I can't resist paying attention within, like a kid that the parent has said "snap out of it" or "knock it off" sorta thing, but they didn't tell me what I am doing wrong.)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Uneasy vibe I'm feeling tonight....you too? - by Nanny - 01-19-2016, 02:35 AM