Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Saving Animals / False Gods (Migrated Thread)
Balsa, thanks! I didn't mean to sound too timid but new is new, and that's what I am here. I've arrived late to a wonderful community and project, so though I'm far from shy, etc...I'm proceeding respectfully because THE PROJECT...grin....this grand experiment is what matters most of all.

Rebecca, yes I can imagine what a trip that is because you awaken feeling sure a person, instead of a spider is right by you!

Yes, I dig your sphere example. It is true that hearing several people describe a movie, or a concert, anything through their eyes is great. Hearing ten folks talk of their favorite Christmas....ahh....I can smell the cinnamon, apple pie and feel the sweet vibe of being with close family and friends--the Love.

So, we can nickname this place "Brainstorm Central" or something. My kinda place and people. Hey! even from my Christian belief perspective, we all, combined, make up "the Body." yeah...thanks, y'all.

(10-01-2014, 09:48 PM)rebeccaS Wrote: Hi Nanny,

Yes, please add your interpretation.  There is no "one" way of interpreting a dream and what you see/feel/intuit will help with the overall.

I see it this way.  Imagine a sphere.  On that sphere a shape is drawn.  Now put 10 people in front of the shape on the sphere.  Of course they won't all fit and will have to be placed at varying angles around the shape.  Now ask them to describe the shape.  You will get different descriptions that are based on each persons perspective in relation to where they view the sphere.  No one description is complete but each one adds depth to the whole.

When we share our ideas and thoughts we are helping create a larger picture.  No one of us could do this alone.  

Your experience with seeing something when you think you are awake but it is not there when you fully awaken and look, I know this well.  I too get out of bed looking for it.  Mine is almost always a person.  I have scared my husband silly MANY times  Big Grin   Your experience is interesting because you are seeing the same object.  

I think spider came up in a DreamBot awhile ago and there was some discussion about it but I can't remember enough to help you.  

Balsa,  I have not read this yet. I had originally intended to post my own thoughts but really couldn't get them together enough.  

One thing I will say though, and it's something that has frightened me on a personal level.  When I read the dream I was torn and really unhappy with the dreamer to have kept questioning the validity of "god's" identity.  I kept thinking "geez get a grip!  Every time you ask or pray the same person appears.  It must be the right guy!"  But then I read your first interpretation and it made me think that I could be one of those people that would buy into such promises.  Especially the more a "false prophet" were to speak, maybe I could be hoodwinked too.  Ugh!  Anyway, thanks for opening my eyes.  It is much appreciated.  Looking forward to reading the rest.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Saving Animals / False Gods (Migrated Thread) - by Nanny - 10-01-2014, 10:39 PM