Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breakthrough. I remember a dream (partially)
There are a million ways to interpret a dream like this, but I simply like to just take it literally. Did you get a feel for where this plot took place? Or what region of the world are you in? Bank runs can be localized to just a city or state, or they can be widespread. Also, without an incubation (intending for a specific date or time period), the dream will come true within about a week if the dream comes true at all. This is certainly not absolute stats for every precognitive dream, but is generally correct based on historical research. So, the what component of this dream seems fairly clear, but would like to know more about where this might take place.

Also, one last question....did you have any place or time period in your mind as you were drifting off to sleep? OR have you been enamored with a specific place or time recently, always finding yourself thinking about it? If not, that's okay, just trying to get more clues is all.

Great job! Dreams can be very slippery, especially if we've developed a habit of forgetting them Smile

Messages In This Thread
RE: Breakthrough. I remember a dream (partially) - by Eagle1 - 11-24-2014, 08:55 AM