Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My favorite dreams have been of Flying~
However, I glide when I fly in my dreams. I've read of the distinction at dream sites long ago. Why does it matter? Does it indicate that flying without gliding is more work? By the way, if it does matter....then how does gliding differ from flying? Do some folks actually flap or move their arms?

I have not flown in several years, yet used to have the dreams regularly and can't count how many of them that I've had. I dreamed it so much that I dreamed I was telling someone in a dream that I had dreamed I could do it, and then there I was, flying!

Other times, when I flew I'd tell someone, "see?! I told you I could fly!" but not in bragging fashion, just pleased that they saw that it was true, and I hadn't been nuts, or dishonest.

Flying in dreams feels so normal to do. I guess it's because our spirit will get to fly someday. But just seems so realistic that when I awaken I sometimes am disappointed it wasn't real, but I'm oh...surprised for a moment that I hadn't really been flying.

This is the one type of dream I will enjoy any/someone analyzing if any readers are so inclined. I did dream it a lot and haven't in years. Does this mean I've given up on something in my life?? I have chronic fatigue...is not flying anymore a clue of this?