Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
11/30/14 What's the Harm in Love?
This Sunday version of DreamBot appears to be unusually dry, in terms of consistent and overlapping memes. We seem to have a large pile of randomness today, which is rather unusual. Of course, there are exceptions even though no Red Alert words are apparent. I begin with a direct contradiction: Harmless and Harm. So which is it?

In the world of psychotherapy or perhaps the “Law of Attraction,” the subconscious doesn’t really differentiate very well between positive and negative forms of language. For example, if a person wants to stop smoking, a disadvantageous affirmation would be something like, “I will stop smoking” because it forces the mind to concentrate on the very thing you intend to stop. You’re basically pushing the habit onto yourself, thereby probably making the habit even worse. Similarly, “Anti-War” people tend to be much more violent characters than “Pro-Peace” individuals. Thus, I would argue that with the seeming contradiction here between Harm and HarmLESS, the collective unconscious is definitely infatuated with HARM. The question is…do they see a specific type of harm coming?

Next issue….Sex vs Love. Notice how the overwhelming theme in the biggest loser section is just all-out passionate hot and bothered sex. We’ve got words in there like Wild, Free, Hot, Sex, Wow, Animals, Heart, Breath, etc. but all those are plummeting in the collective dreams. However, “Loves” is going upward, and is a legitimate Cautionary word, meaning it has enough “surgeness” to mean it’s worth watching for newsworthiness. Thus, I don’t think there’s a contradiction between surging Love and the descending lower animal sex. In summary, mating season is over.

Surging:
convey fabulous tapering leaf training fairy harmless known harm loves bet ability fail pile power glasses travel remembering anywhere spider disturbing ships instantly king transition

Decreasing:
tired wild free might hot writing sex broke attempt killing heart starting request wow breath figure wed dreamed yesterday animals

Messages In This Thread
11/30/14 What's the Harm in Love? - by Eagle1 - 11-30-2014, 10:24 AM
RE: 11/30/14 What's the Harm in Love? - by Eagle1 - 11-30-2014, 03:51 PM
RE: 11/30/14 What's the Harm in Love? - by Nanny - 11-30-2014, 06:02 PM
RE: 11/30/14 What's the Harm in Love? - by Eagle1 - 11-30-2014, 08:39 PM
RE: 11/30/14 What's the Harm in Love? - by Nanny - 11-30-2014, 11:13 PM
RE: 11/30/14 What's the Harm in Love? - by Eagle1 - 12-05-2014, 10:25 AM