Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
12/02/14 FLORIDA! + Missile Farmers and Forest Trees
Thanks, DLP. I appreciate the head's up on the East coast potentials.

I would also like to point out how frustrated I am at how every media platform has to fall victim to the party line. I mean, there's a zillion reasons why water might be rising on a coast line. Climate change does not always have to be the reason for every strange thing happening on this planet. For one, a meandering pole will fit the bill, and our poles are doing some really strange things lately. Of course, idiots like Gore would probably then blame the meandering poles on the climate change, too! No way, jose.

Another issue is bigger forces beyond our control. The moon flying closer to earth in it's cyclic changes. But we also have big space bodies making our electromagnetic field abnormal. There's just so many possibilities that it's impossible for these snake oilsmen to pin down climate change as the reason why all these weird things are happening.

Sorry, this wasn't a slant against you, DLP. I appreciate all that you bring to us. I just can't stand excuses that are propogated and turned back on us, as if it's somehow our faults for breathing too much.

Messages In This Thread
RE: 12/02/14 FLORIDA! + Missile Farmers and Forest Trees - by Eagle1 - 01-31-2015, 12:52 AM