Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
12/03/14 Red Alert (?!) Agent is back and traveling the world!
Agent is also used often in relation to Ebola. Obama has just asked for $6B to combat Ebola. High travel season is coming up. 21 days from December 24 = January 14 or 6 weeks down the road.

I have this feeling that the world is in for a triple thrill (TIC) sometime early in the New Year (before the end of February) - Ebola, cyber attack and some water event in Florida. I would say the Bot is saying to enjoy December travel because....

Also, metaphorically speaking, the King has left the building so something is building for around December 20. I'm thinking BIG 'threats' of some kind that will cause the King to transition.

Hawaii may have an encounter with Hagupit this week.

My point is that there shouldn't be a fixation on one event. The Bots right now are addressing a number of large events/occurrences/memes/paths all at the same time, aside from the small headlines that could potentially be lead-ins.

It may be time to begin considering the Project Año dreams....and taking another look at epic, dry, breaking. Wink

Messages In This Thread
RE: 12/03/14 Red Alert (?!) Agent is back and traveling the world! - by Sherriann - 12-03-2014, 03:55 PM