Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
12/04/14 Illogical Induced Water Event - Red Alert
Rainbow 
(12-04-2014, 10:04 AM)Eagle1 Wrote: This could be one of the most intriguing DreamBot runs we’ve had so far. “Illogical” is one of those words I’d love to ignore because it’s one of those things we see everyday.

In the bigger picture context, notice how the Caution section (Yellow arrow) is much shorter today than in recent days. I’ve also noticed that the words just below the Caution line are those words that tend to be near their all-time highs, meaning that they aren’t shooting up like Illogical, but they are quietly climbing and doing very well. It's important to look at these types of words even though their surge scores seem rather insignificant.

[/i]

illogical induce sin incredibly golden whale wed sounded killer favorite sweet fail swim amazing island lucky difficult scientific theme bear december weed explore epiphany realistic interesting power continue floating

robot travelling current alarm dreamt planet chinese mon slept nose gotten chocolate wedding spell cop treatment flight gotta

more two cents=
up here in Uncle Ure's old stomping ground we have three factors-
1. killer whales
2. islands (San Juan)
3. an ocean- San Juan Defuca straight off the Pacific ( we have a large active subduction zone too) along with a string of volcanoes right down to the Dalles.
factor in INDUCED-
two huge military bases that are potential targets to cripple us....
as for 'new' technology on the horizon, there is Microsoft and Boeing here too; major players both.
So 'airplanes' that have been high on the bot list and bear stock market tickets (Microsoft) are potentials.

Messages In This Thread
RE: 12/04/14 Illogical Induced Water Event - Red Alert - by *AD - 12-04-2014, 11:20 AM