Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
12/04/14 Illogical Induced Water Event - Red Alert
"Illogical Induced?" Hmm....anything can be induced just as labor can be. Illogical? is just how this nation operates lately. Upside down, inside out and nuttier than a Christmas fruitcake. But...what's it pointing to right now??

"Sin" again, good that folks believe such a thing exists, but "wed" yet again! hmm...

Oh man, "island" again! Not glad to read this. Hawaii? or an island in the Caribbean that's gonna have a huge quake, and Florida be horribly affected?

"Killer whale sounded" is this about sonar? or am I being too literal? I still do not know when to suspect metaphor or to think literally, except what pops into my head which is no-way reliable often (editing this in...meant to type "no way reliable always." Often? in my personal life,what pops into my head or what I "feel" is very often on-target, hence I live by it and am thankful for it. On things I don't have a "need to know" it's a 50/50 thing) and yet is also exactly what intuition does....it presents immediately so dang often.

"fail swim" with "island" again could be tsunami at either Florida or Hawaii.

Hmm...I note that "floating" is a big loser in same bot run with "fail swim!" Be them symbolic or literal.

"Scientific theme bear December" all together give me hope that Eagle1, you're right about the market, but my dang dream a couple of months ago of the bear in the sky that was so angry it was demonic, does make me wonder if bear = Russia. Hope not.

Well, "weed" made me think I was having epiphanies in the 70s, LOL but I doubt I was at the moment.
I soul-search a lot and yank the weeds I see, out of my psyche, so not sure if that's symbolic or not but my hunch is that it is.

More than one headline may come from this fun-run.

Messages In This Thread
RE: 12/04/14 Illogical Induced Water Event - Red Alert - by Nanny - 12-04-2014, 04:19 PM