Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
candy apple red
I have not been posting due to being in busy season. I just had to tell you something interesting that I experienced. I had a dream last week that I was chasing a UFO and was looking up at it as it was very close to landing. It was painted on the underside a bright shiny "candy apple red"! I have never heard of such a thing and it has stayed on my mind. Anyone have an idea? No, this was not the whole dream, just the most interesting part.
This reminds me of Peter Stirling's experience a few years back when he boarded a UFO and the all the alarms were shining red and blaring "WARNING" "WARNING" etc. He was telepathically told that the a galactic wave was coming and would hit sometime close to 2013 I believe. Well, that year's obviously passed, but time in those other realms is quite, well, weird, if not completely irrelevant sometimes.

I've been busy too with personal matters....found a new dwelling, getting things squared away. I know I'm not the only one incredibly busy. Bless you and take your time. Looking forward to seeing more of you when things quiet down Smile