Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is "The Wave" a symbol?
Thinking in terms of waves, have there been dream memes related to light waves ("the flash"?) as well as sound waves ("trumpets of the apocolypse" comes to mind in other areas). Different people getting different messages about a similar event? I do a lot of water stuff, so I'm not surprised I get a lot of water-bound imagery. Has anybody tried to link the dreams that are "wave" related (earthquakes are a wave, tsunamis are a wave, sounds are a wave, light is a wave) to see if there is a common theme among them all? Other than something obvious like destruction happens. I don't have the time to look into the dreambase myself, but I haven't seen a lot of sound related dreams in the forums. Maybe sound dreams will tie something together.

I never put it into a forum, but this dream Arraying psychic abilities seems relevant. Do the strong dreamers get too much, while the weaker dreamers could filter things out? When you put it all together into a database and run the dream runs, you get the strong signal (oh, filter and strong signal, more wave references!)?

Messages In This Thread
Is "The Wave" a symbol? - by MTB_forums - 12-12-2014, 02:17 AM
RE: Is "The Wave" a symbol? - by Eagle1 - 12-12-2014, 09:40 AM
RE: Is "The Wave" a symbol? - by Alexander - 12-12-2014, 11:29 AM
RE: Is "The Wave" a symbol? - by ThePaladin - 12-13-2014, 01:00 AM
RE: Is "The Wave" a symbol? - by Eagle1 - 12-13-2014, 10:48 AM
RE: Is "The Wave" a symbol? - by MTB_forums - 12-13-2014, 11:06 PM
RE: Is "The Wave" a symbol? - by ThePaladin - 12-14-2014, 12:07 AM