Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
12/20/14 Caution: Bowl-game Zebras and Guns!
(12-20-2014, 03:01 PM)Sherriann Wrote:
(12-20-2014, 01:04 PM)esholars Wrote: Sherriann posted :This is an interesting read about how solar flares affect the body....and dreaming:
http://www.carliniinstitute.com/how_sola...ffecing_us

I thought it was just me! I have been having some weird unexplained illnesses, that last a very short time. Now I know. Thank you.

Ya, I can sooo relate to those weird things happening. They are happening to me, too.
I actually thought of you when I posted the link.  Wink

The solar stuff can also affect pets. I can always tell when a solar flare is coming when one of our cats begins yowling around the house and he either stops eating or eats and then barfs up everything he ate.

I keep tabs on solar activity so I can get a head's up when something heads towards Earth. That way I'm better prepared to deal with the effects.

There are a lot of college bowl games coming up over the next few weeks. Another "bowl" to consider is the Super Bowl, which will be held in early Feb. Guess we'll have to wait and see if anything happens.

ETA: Almost forgot-sometimes, when a quarterback throws a certain kind of pass, he's said to "rifle" or "gun" the ball to the receiver. An amazing pass in some bowl game, perhaps?

Messages In This Thread
RE: 12/20/14 Cuation: Bowl-game Zebras and Guns! - by ThePaladin - 12-20-2014, 04:02 PM