Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
12/31/14 A Haunted (and very negative) eve
"Inability becoming stress lately" sure makes sense during holiday season. I suspect folks are dreaming what they are feeling, and/or those they care about are experiencing, instead of a headline here.
It could also be true that the "famous suicide" will be caused by those four bot run terms above, also.

I've used "alt, control and delete" together countless times without caring to know what just "alt" means. Is it literal or metaphor, here? I wonder.

"Beta" has been a bot run how many times, recently? Hmmm....good grief, does this signal a "beta run" for someone that has the power to turn off the internet in our country?! I hope not.

"Moderation" sure, again makes much sense at this time of year.

I've read here that "zebra" can be or is? a computer program or something to do with this technology but I haven't googled it or learned from y'all just what this is.

"ocean power wave" I am not totally comfortable with, seeing these in light of other bot runs, and the worse the headline, the longer it can take, wisdom, I believe.

Messages In This Thread
RE: 12/31/14 A Haunted (and very negative) eve - by Nanny - 12-31-2014, 06:35 PM