Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1/7/15 Sorry, they already Voted on it (Red Alert) + Gold & Energy
Whoa! Number 2 has got to have its own headline coming.

"save hide longer" because they voted for something? or against it? Last November? Nah, or in Congress just this week? Retaliation started swiftly against folks that voted against boehner for speaker. It likely isn't the only retaliation they'll suffer. If not, what in the world else can this be about? Oh! I forget....metaphors.....Hmmm....

"Sub" lives still/again! Hmmm.....

My usual "PS" since I'm now reading the thread.
Energy is likely folks dreaming about oil. It's likely going down further and this HAS to have consequences beyond our control. Gold and Oil....perhaps folks are making a run for gold again instead of the liquid kind.

Eagle1, you said, "Check out the biggest losers, where you’ll probably notice a war-type meme developing, with Air Power, Ship Break, and Killing Drowning. But this begs the question that we haven’t yet answered. The fact that all this is DECREASING in the collective psyche, does that mean, we’ll see a DECREASE in all these war memes? We don’t yet have enough data to answer this question."

Here comes one of my million questions....no rush on an answer if you will do so at some time. Well, these loser words, are they decreasing from some surge of theirs? decreasing from what they normally are? it confuses me because some of them, when I see them I don't recall having seen them in a previous run.

When they are in the loser list, does it mean that they at least are being dreamed? and that they, too beat out 10,000 usual dream words? so that they are still "something" to consider??

I'll hush. (I'm gonna worry those warts off of Mama's proverbial frog, yet. Wink

Whoa, to Eagle1's last paragraph in the bot run report. Anyone? do you think that the collective is concerned for personal safety perhaps because the holiday distraction is over and intuition is whispering warnings of our potential future for 2015??

What is the dang U.N. about to vote on? Congress, voting on that oil pipeline very soon, Senate too. Hmmm...

(01-07-2015, 11:13 AM)Eagle1 Wrote: Was the "Voted" linguistics due to day residue for the John Boehner vote? http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/arch...te/384210/

Answer: Probably not. That would be the biggest day residue spike in our short history, and I doubt that enough dreamers care about politics. In my opinion, the house speaker vote does not adequately explain the HUGE spike in the word "Voted."

Messages In This Thread
RE: 1/7/15 Sorry, they already Voted on it (Red Alert) + Gold & Energy - by Nanny - 01-07-2015, 06:41 PM