Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1/7/15 Sorry, they already Voted on it (Red Alert) + Gold & Energy

Amen on Energy Renaissance but what's it going to take for this to actually materialize?! Not even genius yet common sense inventions like a refrigerator with the motor on top instead of on bottom can be made! They get bought out and shelved and maybe worse. Heat rises so how many trillions of dollars and resources have been wasted just running the dang things for decades?!

Taking down oil is a true double-edged sword. I believe it's being done to bring renegade states like Texas and North Dakota to their knees, and of course to give saudis back their monopoly. Oh, and of course to try to break Russia's back. If it doesn't accomplish these things, then they can use it to scream emergency, and do bail-ins.

Excellent point on increased gas taxes.

Eagle1 wrote

"Second, Energy Renaissance!!!! Big Oil sees the writing on the wall. Their manipulation of science has been appalling and a long time coming. We're now 100 years after Tesla built some phenomenal inventions that could have freed humanity, but instead, they took his inventions to enslave humanity. It's absolutely inevitable that new energy will supplant the current oil-driven slave system, and I'm not talking about wind propellers to catch wind nor sun panels to catch rays. I'm talking about true overunity machines that already exist in the dark corners of the governmental facilities. The elite MIGHT be forced to take down oil in order to keep Americans programmed into thinking that oil is the only way to make electricity and travel.

Third, last gasp at keeping the system afloat. Let's face it, when oil is cheap, people have more money. On a system that requires new, fresh expenditures DAILY, what a great way to keep people spending money.

Oops, I haveĀ  fourth...while oil is cheap, they can start taxing the heck out of it...what an opportunity! Then, OF COURSE, when the price goes back up, the tax stays there. Ask Britain how that works for them."

Messages In This Thread
RE: 1/7/15 Sorry, they already Voted on it (Red Alert) + Gold & Energy - by Nanny - 01-08-2015, 01:16 AM