Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1/14/15 Cities Modified/Deleted; Sea is prominent
(01-14-2015, 10:55 AM)Sherriann Wrote: OMG, I haven't experience a Bot run yet that caused my anxiety to rise to the level it is right now, complete with mild shivers.
It's been worse on some other occasions, but...Yikes!...just the same. Wish I had more time to play, like right now!! Heh!

I'm not experiencing anxiety but I am feeling itchy. Something's up, the energy is all weird(how's that for a professional term? Wink ) and I'm feeling an overwhelming need to get as squared away as possible before whatever's coming gets here. There's a strong sense of "we're running out of time".

ETA: As I typed out this post, the nearby quarry blasted and the whole house shook with the rumble. While that's not unusual-the quarry notifies the nearby neighbors of an approximate time when they blast-it was the timing, as if the universe is confirming what is being discussed.

(01-14-2015, 11:54 AM)Eagle1 Wrote: Market just happens to be plummeting today.

Also, CelticCoyote's comment reminds me of the 26th Jan Meteor impact that I remember seeing on zerohedge

Thinking of meteor impact, story about a mysterious circle in Antarctica:

http://au.ibtimes.com/articles/579006/20...eorite.htm

Messages In This Thread
RE: 1/14/15 Cities Modified/Deleted; Sea is prominent - by ThePaladin - 01-14-2015, 03:00 PM