Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Names in Bot Runs fulfilled? or yet to do so~
It's a kick-back Sunday, and yet I tired of going through bot runs because I kept finding things that slowed me down with fascination. Like..."wild August" coming? But "January" is the most bot runs as are the dates "2014 and 2015," of course. This month sounds like it's to have some worrisome events/news.

I digress, sorry. The names! I found

Henry -again Jan. 22nd.
Tom- in 3 bot runs! Hmmm..(Tom Brady in news a lot, second-half of January)
Carol
drew, could be a name
Jay- 2 times
(Diana- but 2 months ago)
Jim-2 times if not 3
Sam- 2 times
Glenn-- (will look when I have time to see if it's only once, but I think so)
John-
lee-
Jack-
Patrick-
Mary- from Oct. 26 bot run, don't think it has fulfilled
Ann-
Maggie~
David
Eric
Ruth
Taylor
Kyle
Sydney
Jean
James
Peter
Joseph
Barry--- ad nauseum, wow~

Are any of those fulfilled but I've missed it?
I hope to go to page 2 of the bot run list and do this some more. Before I got a bit tired of it, it was fascinating and fun.
yes -this is up to january 12th —thanks sherriann
crystal
chuck
robin
mark
january
jesus
april
david
june

voila
g
Adding

"Beth" as of today's bot run.

Big thanks for your additions.

(01-19-2015, 09:27 AM)G0 Wrote: yes -this is up to january 12th —thanks sherriann
crystal
chuck
robin
mark
january
jesus
april
david
june

voila
g

"Chuck" fulfilled. "January" may yet fulfill in a big way, yet being the first of the year one could say it fulfilled in many stories, about BOcare, and much more. In one of the runs was the word "worrisome" or something, maybe it was a more-negative term, and so January may yet throw us something huge, IMO.
I will eventually be adding an automated tracking system for names, and when we do that, the items that are critical with those names are: 1. The surge score when it appeared in the run, 2. The date(s) of the run, and perhaps even a general theme for the run itself (i.e., is there a trend that the eventual news will be associated with the bot run's overall theme?). That last one is super advanced and even subjective, but the first two are easily trackable and I think will eventually show some fantastic trends.

So in summary, just as important as the name itself is the surge score and the date(s). I find repeated names (such as "Tom") to be extremely interesting, in that I believe that might indicate either a bigger story in the future or a higher probability of happening.
Don't forget Billy and Ted from the New Year Run! :-)

south sunny packed border headline Billy revolution
pedestrian checkpoint anarchy topped Ted
Good catch! I'll be watching Drudge and UK Mail Online for these names. Well, and listening to talk radio sometimes, also.
Tom Brady's been in the news a lot, per the superbowl and ball-deflation drama. I assume Tom's fulfilled.

Editing this in...Eagle1's explained now that Tom's three bot runs indicates that an even bigger "Tom Brady" headline is most-likely coming. This guy fulfills "tom" but there's more to come of him.
Glenn, Carol and Beth are all Walking Dead names. I wonder if a lot of people are watching the show. Also Bob(by).
Just some food for thought re names, its funny and does have some interesting points. What if the names have very personal, i didn't like this person, OR very global feelings attached to them like the apostles or the like. anyway enjoy

http://www.theguardian.com/books/booksbl...y-tigerman
Dang, "sue" yesterday and today "thomas" and "sally!" I'll also edit them into one of the lists at the top so we don't have to read so many posts in this ever-growing thread. Dangme, I'll go edit all of the names from various posts into the top list for time-saving." Sorry I didn't think of doing this sooner.

(personal sidenote, talk about coincidences, man! Just days ago was the funeral for a dear, elderly friend named "Sally." No-telling how many sally's may have died this week, of course.)

oh I'm sorry to hear that nanny, my condolences
Sweet of you, thanks. It's easier when it's expected, in ways anyway. She had fallen several months ago and like so many of them, she went downhill slowly after that.

(02-14-2015, 04:21 PM)G0 Wrote: oh I'm sorry to hear that nanny, my condolences
As of today, we have a good fulfillment of "Barry."

http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entert...49635.html
David, Eric and Ruth are all in today's bot run.
Today, "Taylor" which could be a first or last name, or a brand. I think I forgot to add a name last few days so need to scan recent bot runs.
I am not listing Barry, he is appearing all the time.
Andrew 3-04
Thomas 3-01
Max 3-01
Ron (next to Barry) 3-03
Walker 3-05 and 3-04
Trey 3-04
Harry 2-25
Dakota 2-20
Jake 2-23
Well that's where Harry was! I went looking for him yesterday and couldn't find him...

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2015/.../24467457/
Twiceblessed just got a thumbs up to the power of "10" because of having brought the dates with names! I blew it, not doing that. Oh, I'm now posting a name with the date, and then editing it into the list at the top but man do I have named without dates in the list!! ARGH...
I couldn't find him either and was looking for him for the same reason. lol I like powers of ten! Smile
LOL it was an inspired comment.