Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1/19/15 Red Alert: Alchemy (in the Underground Weapons Market?))
Right so this is a brief synopsis of what i know about alchemy, it has two strands of myths attached to it. There could be other little offshoots but basically its:

1. Turning base metals, such as lead into gold

2. Turning your own base metel into golden enlightenment. (culminating into a spiritual or physical elixir of eternal (youth, knowledge or advancement of some kind)

Its going to be hard not to complicate this and I'm sure there are members who are aware but an e-book came out maybe 2 years ago now suggesting that for the first time since fulcaneli they were going to reveal how to make this elixir. And to cut a long story short and not take the piss (pun intended) the long and short of it is. You continue to boil, evaporate and distill your fasting urine for 2 years ish, until it becomes a white powder (POWDERED) that you eat. (POT, TOILET meme)

Now the reason i mention this is because the book or site was shared and/or espoused by JAY weidner. One of our names. I meant also to say that recently the crystal occurrence could be CRYSTAL Clark (drowninginabsurdity.org) who is also a fan of Walter Russell, a close to home name that comes up on this site often. She frequently collaborates with James (JIM) Horak, who is a complicated figure (emvsinfo.blogspot.net)

I feel that at this stage of the world and the ever increasing awareness of at least a large minority that somehow all this fits together.

I also feel that the press agent orange queen thing fits together under the guardian article i posted yesterday. GCHQ spying on press throughout the world, under the auspices of the queen, who is house of orange historically. We know this all too well in ireland, from Orange order marches etc.. that happen every year in Northern Ireland. Ever wonder how the UK gave back kenya, india, hong kong etc…many many more but will not for the last 1000 years give up a scrap of land in the top bit of a tiny island…i digress.

I think the alchemy might just be ours this time, it might be just the perfect storm of awareness that transforms us and others, hopefully to move away from these terrible economic and degrading regimes that have ruled our world for thousands of years.

our weapon?

Messages In This Thread
RE: 1/19/15 Red Alert: Alchemy (in the Underground Weapons Market?)) - by G0'D - 01-20-2015, 08:38 AM