Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1/22/15 Topless John and Washington Earthquake!
Ooh...topless in Belize, got it! Thanks, gal! I think we've got another bot run hit/headline here.

He's settled with his wife in Tennessee after having been on the run. He's had to go through millions of dollars and says they're down to just a few. Says he's been shot at, his car has, and that Belize has someone chasing him.

He does claim that he accused that nation's govt. of some very wrong actions and that they're mad at him, so they're trying to blame him for his neighbor's death because they'd been mad at each other over McAfee's? dogs or something.

(02-11-2015, 10:08 PM)awakeneddreamer Wrote:
(02-11-2015, 09:46 PM)Nanny Wrote: I found John and he's a very famous one. But, it does bother me that none of the bot run terms, at a glance anyway, sound like they refer to him in this news story. John is a very common name.

So, I'm asking what others think about this one. Here's a very famous John, the creater of McAfee computer security.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...-raid.html

I can't seem to open this in my dial up Nanny. However, from what I've researched on McAfee he was a loner down in the Central America loaded with guns to keep folks away. Anti-gubamint/establishment all the way.
Had to run(with his then girlfriend) as his neighbor accused him and his dogs of something and ended up dead= the 'offishuls down there extradited him from Belize I think it was. So it seems he is always in some kind of trouble, reasonably paranoid? Maybe he has reason with his skills and data. Do tell...
Funny- he developed anti-virus software, made millions and perhaps knows 'too much'= did he get fed up and want to be left alone or was someone always chasing him?

p.s
the few photos I saw of him (back in my day of wifi) he was TOPLESS walking the white sand beaches of his enclave.

Messages In This Thread
RE: 1/22/15 Topless John and Washington Earthquake! - by Nanny - 02-11-2015, 10:17 PM