Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1/22/15 Update on Tom & the outlook on Theater
Really? I knew nothing of a checkerboard in the Masonic Lodge.

Yep, the elite know a ton that we don't, except they weren't counting on so many of us awakening, and being truly enlightened and aware that they're prepping for their own safety during what it is that's coming.

(02-11-2015, 09:51 PM)awakeneddreamer Wrote: Agreed Nanny-
As an ordained minister myself I give Mr Leal credit for his diligence, although maybe not in
the same wavelength. Mine is more out into the Cosmos than into biblical quotes. And faces melting? Oh Katey tsk tsk get off that golden lion as the jews did bowing to the golden calf.....with a greatly anticipated currency issue and potential revaluation EVERYONE seems to be bowing to something gold!  ehem.
however, I did comment in a forum thread  last week-
"02-04-2015, 11:12 PM
How about this? Do the elite know something huge is on the horizon that we do not?
the hamster class making the wheel go around may be clueless about this, having more power than
imagined- dream on dreamers!!!!
http://www.theguardian.com/public-leaders-network/2015/jan/23/nervous-super-rich-planning-escapes-davos-2015
or
follow this rabbit hole-> "If you start with our quantum nature as your point of reference, everything changes.
The very idea that we owe obedience to these pitiful phantoms that we call government, or that we are bound to keep spinning these bizarre
hamster wheels we've built for ourselves, becomes laughable."

http://stormcloudsgathering.com/quantum-relativity ...."

Okay storm clouds gathering-
what was that reference the reverend made? "The perfect storm is coming". I pay attention when I hear that (not because my name is Storm) yet the metaphor is sobering. I've said to people (lawyers) "don't piss me off or you will have a storm looming on your horizon"....
I've heard more than once- the prophecy: "A perfect storm is on the horizon and it comes from the east".
I'm listening, I am watching....the skies, the horizon, the clouds gathering. the floor drop away (BTW the checkerboard floor is more than just a Mason symbol.)
It is a quantum level of organization of particles from the SEVENTH dimensional  level down- the soup kettle it is called from the CHAOS of particles exploding. Looks like a checker board when they organize on the quantum grid at the ceiling of the sixth (omni-particle) level. Hence the symbolism. Not necessarily good vs bad/evil - that is more base than the actual science.

Help me here. I think of all fiction as entertainment. Books, movies, plays and even cartoons unless they are educational or informative/public service announcements or something.
I really wanna pick your brain about this if or when you have the time.

(02-14-2015, 11:14 PM)awakeneddreamer Wrote: Chris-
Its a stretch. I have a copyright cartoon strip myself. It falls more under journalism, literary in the hard core sense . Where does one usually find the cartoons? In the newspaper.
or calendar pages like the Farside.... on on the toilet (jokes for the John)....
of course there is the Simpsons-
now for comic books- those are turned into movies- still need to look at the movies though, not the strip.
The only 'cartoons' I see as entertainment venue would be Disney or Simpsons. or Anime.
Perhaps something other than measles will crop up at Disney world - either coast.
animation
is not cartooning- it is art in motion. Therefore- could be considered entertainment.
We may have another Michael Jackson or Joan Rivers situation soon. OR Oprah.

Messages In This Thread
RE: 1/22/15 Update on Tom & the outlook on Theater - by Nanny - 02-15-2015, 12:09 AM