Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1/23/15 Red Alert: Lee Jack Burns + more entertainment (a lot more)
Wow. Record setting day. Rarely do we get names at the Red Alert level, but today is met with three names at the very top. Lee Jack Burns. Although I couldn’t yet find anything worthy of day residue for these names, I did come across the comedian/actor Jack Burns who entertained with George Carlin before embarking on his own career. Burns is apparently still alive at age 81. But the real important thing here is the context. Jack Burns is a comedian/entertainer, and we have TWO more entertainment venues in our run today.

First, we have a restaurant, complete with burned eggs and rotten spaghetti. Notice how Restaurant is a big loser today. The food / restaurant memes are on the move.

Next we have a continuation of the nude meme, this time the dreamers were jazzing it up at a men’s club. Check it out with all the green arrows, including lounge, massage, topless (second day in a row, meaning this word is going hyperbolic), and even NAKED). I included Bear because that homophone “bare” is synonyms with naked.

Gosh, this is a busy run. Very colorful and descriptive. Group 2 is the food. Group 3 is a vet that’s returning and chooses an incorrect opportunity, but is he naked? Not sure if the run is referring to the 94-year-old purple heart vet who refers to himself as “The Naked Soldier.” http://globalnation.inquirer.net/117867/...d=noscript

And we’re not done yet. Group 3 says “President monsters shortly grace TOILET”  Lemme see....an executive order hangover? I’ll leave it at that.

UP Words:     lee jack burns eggs rotten spaghetti playground lounge massage guard major topless jeep armor shoe naked vet returning opportunity incorrect sauce bear january individual president monsters shortly grace toilet remains scenario understood glance
DOWN Words:   beautiful afraid mat toe dry dreamer tree direction mall spell camera guide info old favorite boat sun tend character wow mouth hey dude restaurant awesome giants thanks
posted 6 hours ago while you guys were asleep i assume…..madness
'So i concentrated on the entertainment meme and i dreamt of food all night. Maybe celebrity chefs go rogue and julienne each other to death hehehehehe

thats all i got, feasting and food of all description'……….
Okay, this is just getting bizarre. I didn't want to post this link because of the content, but I found this story on Drudge. It has our two memes embedded in the story, and it also indicates that G0'd has a lot more talent that thought!

Here we have Paris fashion show going rogue and check the bottom of the link for how it fits into food as well.

"Penises on the fashion catwalk – a flesh flash too far?"
http://www.theguardian.com/fashion/2015/...swear-show

Begs the question...what is the point of the "clothes?"
A couple of random thoughts in regards to the run:

"Eggs rotten" made me think of sulphur. The smell is often described as rotten eggs. What that would have to do with spaghetti is beyond me, however.

"Vet/returning/opportunity/incorrect" made me think of the swirling controversies about the movie "American Sniper".

I've been offline for a few days and out of touch with the world in general so I'm not up on what's been discussed for the last few days. I'm spending today trying to get caught up on real life stuff but wanted to mention the so-called "Deflate-gate" kerfuffle which meets previous bot words across several runs.

(01-23-2015, 10:53 AM)G0 Wrote: thats all i got, feasting and food of all description'……….

As in "feast your eyes on this"? And I'll skip the food/genitalia bad jokes completely. Big Grin
yep, vet is not at all in my vocab for anything other than animal doctor, yes the opportunities for returning vets are and always have been incorrect….i have a family member in his late seventies who suffers daily. Im not sure its about a film though, because i don't know anyone who has been on the receiving end of volience to the extent of all out war, and i know many (i was sectored to bosnia and serbia for long time) who actually watches violence on tv or otherwheres.

I do think the survivors, who are not homeless, really have a bigger voice now. that would be the best way for some of this terrible slavery of the military to be resolved, by the people who served themselves. really thats the best way. what do i know?

Gosh don't know anything about american football…take it easy.
"vet returning opportunity incorrect" wow together on the list in, I suspect accurate order! Yes, watch for more headlines or one big headline of how our finest, our Vets are being, pardon me, screwed royally. They are given lip-service only, but current admin., well and a few crumbs from the masters's table, so to speak.

Group 3 I'm not speaking of because anyone awake will have same type of hunches that I have. Being a political activist of the gentle nature still tempts me to talk too much. (grin)

"mall's" still in the loser group, but without the "agent," today. Sumpin going down at a mall, soon? Hope it isn't a massive attack and only what, flash-crime?

Wow, some "lounge" is somebody's "playground" and it's going to bust wide-open. More underage filth about power-brokers coming? or not underage this time, but somebody's about to be accused because they "stepped out of line?" Editing this in before I read the thread. Is this going to be about some military brass? or SS?

LOL! You deserve kudos for your "wordsmithing." Seriously~

(01-23-2015, 10:53 AM)G0 Wrote: posted 6 hours ago while you guys were asleep i assume…..madness
'So i concentrated on the entertainment meme and i dreamt of food all night. Maybe celebrity chefs go rogue and julienne each other to death hehehehehe

thats all i got, feasting and food of all description'……….

Eggs rotten, sulphur smell yes and spaghetti could be metaphor for Italy. I have heard folks and a geologist talking of quakes on C2C radio that referred to sulphur smell before quakes, but the memory's vague, yet high confidence level. Italy's about to pop a large quake?? This dream bot business does hint things in puzzling ways, not literal so I'm trying to catch-on. Some things that we find are true in this regard sure would've sounded far-fetched if we'd suspected them first.

(01-23-2015, 03:27 PM)DLP Wrote: A couple of random thoughts in regards to the run:

"Eggs rotten" made me think of sulphur. The smell is often described as rotten eggs. What that would have to do with spaghetti is beyond me, however.

"Vet/returning/opportunity/incorrect" made me think of the swirling controversies about the movie "American Sniper".

I've been offline for a few days and out of touch with the world in general so I'm not up on what's been discussed for the last few days. I'm spending today trying to get caught up on real life stuff but wanted to mention the so-called "Deflate-gate" kerfuffle which meets previous bot words across several runs.

(01-23-2015, 10:53 AM)G0 Wrote: thats all i got, feasting and food of all description'……….

As in "feast your eyes on this"?  And I'll skip the food/genitalia bad jokes completely. Big Grin