Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Watcha all think of this billionaire?
http://www.marketwatch.com/story/billion...2015-01-22

'He also told Bloomberg: “Our economy is in deep trouble....'

Deep trouble, huh? No kidding? Why do you think that is, mr billionaire? Oh, right, it's because of all of us! Never mind the parasites sucking the life out of us.
I was flabberghasted when I heard about his comment. I then thought of the conspiracy rumors of an "Illuminati" supposedly existing and I thought how likely this is true. Sounds precisely the "spirit" of what is said about their attitudes, if they do exist.
Here we have one talking like them/it.

Spirit of evil. I can't call it anything else, well I have a colorful vocabulary when necessary but no other description fits it better.
Mr. Greene's opinion is irrelevant to my life, as mine is to his. That doesn't make him less of a prat, however.
I had to look up 'prat'. *L*
Well Will said it best 400 years ago, "a foolish prating knave", and indeed anyone who says such stuff from his position is just a prat indeed. I guess that means dlp is british or antipodean?
(01-24-2015, 08:12 AM)G0 Wrote: Well Will said it best 400 years ago, "a foolish prating knave", and indeed anyone who says such stuff from his position is just a prat indeed. I guess that means dlp is british or antipodean?

LMAO on prat. Knew it and loved it. We shall have more of this delight as international dreamers come into the forum.
Love the rich diversity and addition to our recipe for bouillabaisse of opinions and observations.
I would say Mr billionaire has the hubris of an ignorant prat. However, I shall not allow him permit him to tip my scales or otherwise shift my ballast in life.
I intend to fully live life LARGER than he can imagine. Tongue
To life !!!!Big Grin

p.s. I am at starbucks with good wifi right now. Wahooooo!
dial up sucks! Yet I am thankful for something rather than nothing.
http://www.usatoday.com/story/money/busi.../22238883/

Lets do the math here: 2500 bikes that cost say $100.00 each wholesale = $250,000 /1000 = $250.00 each. Wowzers!!
HA! Keep in mind that these so-called "big wigs" were actually the but boys of the Davos group. There's a hierarchy at the top, just like anywhere else.

As far as the money goes, yeah, they have to get the $25 bikes from China to South Africa. They'll use the same boats that carry our free Ebay-shipped items, and then pocket the other $75 per bike plus the other $125 per bike. Hmmm, nice profit for an 8mile hike.
(01-24-2015, 08:12 AM)G0 Wrote: Well Will said it best 400 years ago, "a foolish prating knave", and indeed anyone who says such stuff from his position is just a prat indeed. I guess that means dlp is british or antipodean?

Born in Iowa but spent enough time in Europe to develop a real love of British smackdowns. Big Grin
OMG !
Speak of prat- this goes beyond that AND hubris doesn't quite fit the bill here folks. This guy is just plain
pathetic.
Needs our loving thoughts to bring him back into balance. How many people are now homeless and/or foreclosed as a result of his money making schemes.
Dirty money bought all of this.
Has anyone seen this? Living large is not an apt description, it fits more into the the seven deadly sins category....anyone think of which one? Yes our billionaire is off the charts.....
https://homes.yahoo.com/news/own-five-ma...56064.html
I find it funny that he plans to stiff his kids! Smile
(01-25-2015, 10:37 PM)awakeneddreamer Wrote: OMG !
Speak of prat- this goes beyond that AND hubris doesn't quite fit the bill here folks. This guy is just plain
pathetic.
Needs our loving thoughts to bring him back into balance. How many people are now homeless and/or foreclosed as a result of his money making schemes.
Dirty money bought all of this.
Has anyone seen this? Living large is not an apt description, it fits more into the the seven deadly sins category....anyone think of which one? Yes our billionaire is off the charts.....
https://homes.yahoo.com/news/own-five-ma...56064.html

Greed? Lust? Gluttony? Pride? About the only one that wouldn't apply would be sloth. Takes a lot of work to do what he's done.