Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1/24/15 Holy Faith under Assault + more toilet
Good grief, this bot run is loooaded! How soon or long before we get some answers?! Wonder how much of this run goes with some of the recent runs.

Easter is not that close, yet could this top group point to a "Good Friday" massacre somewhere? Isis and other evil haters have a salivating-contempt for Christianity, no question.

"Vet" right next to "opportunity" sounds encouraging and a very recent run acknowledged how they're being treated so poorly, currently and for quite a long time.

"President" in another bot run, oh my! to Group 2.

"Banks reload," yea, with depositor's money this time instead of with all taxpayers' wealth.

I gotta read this thread since I'm sorta rushing and not letting any of this sink in. Maybe something others said is about to resonate.

Did "zebra" come and go or stay more than appear intermittently? "Water/wave/flood" has been around so much, but I'll assume that it was intermittent and so that's not included. "Dream" sure has been in a lot of bots, but again....intermittently?

"Agent" "island" and "brie" sure have been seen a lot since I arrived here, but all intermittently so?

(01-24-2015, 09:19 AM)Eagle1 Wrote: Holy crap! The religious community will be feeling this run for sure. Not only is “Holy Faith” under assault, but we continue the Toilet meme (Piss + Shit) AND we see remnants of the recent nudity meme (Bare). Something is up with these two memes for sure. Can anyone remember such persistence with a word, and not like coming and go periodically, but constantly presenting new words of the same meme?

Check out group 3: Logic banks reload formed. Can you say reset? Except this reset would have to be logical, so that means that governments WILL PRINT THEIR OWN MONEY, NO FRACTIONAL RESERVE BANKING, and THE ISSUE OF CURRENCY ISN’T BASED ON NEW DEBT (in fact, debt will have nothing to do with the new issuance).

Positive vs Negative: We’ve been pretty much even for 2 days now. Other indicators are well below average, which is to be expected with the collective in a dip.

UP Words:     assault fri typical faith holy certified shelter poor bold nova propeller shall invited piss bare upwards especially opportunity vet brightly client snooze shit burn loudly president logic banks reload formed willing glance retrieve

DOWN Words:   awesome hot dad blood map draw waiting apartment dawn lounge girlfriend killing spaghetti chasing somewhere people eggs flood picture plant armor lee rotten guard girl jack saving topless wed mask

Until and if we have a really big story about going to the bathrooms, or bathrooms themselves somehow, my hunch is that even "shit" as a surged word is as subconscious as it is conscious of how the majority feel about this nation, our future, personal futures etc. Awake, aware folks realize we are truly "in deep doo."

Messages In This Thread
RE: 1/24/15 Holy Faith under Assault + more toilet - by Nanny - 01-24-2015, 05:22 PM