Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1/24/15 Holy Faith under Assault + more toilet
(01-24-2015, 10:30 PM)DLP Wrote: Assault/fri/typical/faith/holy made me think of Good Friday, right before Easter.

Group 3 words: Yesterday's Urban Survival report had to do with Federal Reserve "revisions": http://urbansurvival.com/federal-reserve-revisions/

And "piss" next to "bare" had me thinking of the phrase "piss poor".

Random thoughts reading over the list of words.

HOLY crap pratman! stop the presses, DLP you rang a chord. Get the popemobile/pratmobile out Robin I think its time to run down to the Vatican again. I sense there is a rat around (versus bat or prat).
With the global economy on crash course (by design), another distraction is in order so why not another plague attempt and during the holy days of obligation?
News headlines and finger pointing isn't just for sports bad boys or politics any more.
Faith could be any religious/zealot fervor and what better time to aerosolize a crowd standing in the Vatican plaza waiting for Popeman to say mass or give sanctuary/shelter to the piss poor masses who aren't just Greeks any longer? They bare their naked breasts/chests or rather wallets these days looking upward to the balcony where hope waves his hand to the crowd.
Unless of course its assaulted or blown up first on Good Friday.

just sayin'.
time to keep all eyes posted on news everywhere.

Messages In This Thread
RE: 1/24/15 Holy Faith under Assault + more toilet - by *AD - 01-24-2015, 11:08 PM