Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1/24/15 Holy Faith under Assault + more toilet
KimSpirit has a great point here. Plus the evidence they present about Isis' beheadings look awefully staged/fake. I would like to put my two cents in. First off, if the "I" in isis actually stands for Israel, then that makes a lot of sense why Isis appears to have no interest in nor hate towards Israel. Second, http://nationaldreamcenter.com/wp/2014/0...eal-story/

Third, in my opinion, the Isis name was devised to try and sway humanity toward a destructive/negative/controlled outcome. Fear is created only for control. Isis is not a renegade evil entity. The archetype is actually a refreshing birth of something new. The ancient Isis was akin to the virgin Mary, who helped create something out of nothing. There was an effect that had no cause. Universal Laws were paused during these times of rebirth. The elite know that rebirth is right around the corner, and my hypothesis is that the "militant" group Isis was generated to attempt to stop this cyclic even from occurring. The ancient Isis archetype was about creation and freedom. The new Isis seems to be about the complete opposite: destruction and control.

I also think that the plan is failing, aided by an unstoppable awakening. This is a spiritual contest, and I thank KimSpirit to remind me of this fact because today's run is all about the spiritual struggle happening now.

Messages In This Thread
RE: 1/24/15 Holy Faith under Assault + more toilet - by Eagle1 - 01-25-2015, 11:01 AM